Tekoa 15-Nov-17
Pi 15-Nov-17
bowandspear 15-Nov-17
Pi 15-Nov-17
Will 15-Nov-17
bowandspear 16-Nov-17
Will 16-Nov-17
15-Nov-17
Is there a way to look up an archived PM more than 30 days old? Or a way to search for a for a particular bowsite member to contact them? I am trying to contact someone that PM back and forth over 30 days ago. I thank you for your help in advance .

15-Nov-17
If it is someone that posts frequently just click on their name in any thread and you will be able to PM them

15-Nov-17
Go back on the Thread list ( Next 50 topics). Pull up the topic that was active and find the name . Then, as Tekoa said .

15-Nov-17
Thanks, I have been searching for days but can't find the thread, back in September. Wish you could just search by handle archived Messages only show the last 30 days

15-Nov-17
Maybe the person is reading along . You could give a little info on the topic and hope they see the post . Perhaps post with more specific title . "Person that said ..." or something like that , Good luck.

15-Nov-17
Do you remember the persons handle? If so, scroll to the bottom of the page, click "Search Bowsite", and drop their handle into the box and search it. Should at least get you to them then using Tekoa/Pi's ideas.

Worst case, PM Pat Lefemine who is the owner and often posts either in the CT forum or on the main forum (he started the "discuss live kansas hunt" thread for example). Perhaps Pat can help.

16-Nov-17
Thanks Will that worked, in all my searching for a site search feature here I never it saw it down there.

16-Nov-17

Will's Link
Pi asked me to clarify. Overall, on the home page, scroll way way down, and it's on the right of the last batch of items... But this link will work too: http://media.bowsite.com/search/

• Sitka Gear