bowandspear 16-Nov-17
Steveeg 16-Nov-17
Vtec15 16-Nov-17
Sosso 16-Nov-17
Passthrough 16-Nov-17
bigsevig 16-Nov-17
Vtec15 16-Nov-17
16-Nov-17
Who's sneaking out before the rain? I'm sitting an hour or so, hoping to see the 8 pointer making scrapes.

16-Nov-17
going to see if i can hook up with the guy i just missed for a couple hrs. g.l. all meagen doll from necn said she saw 3 different deer on 95,and one deer vs car...

16-Nov-17
Good luck I'm in.

16-Nov-17
Good luck. I been out every afternoon. And nada not even a glimpse. Wtf is going on this year???

16-Nov-17
Watching a squirrel build its nest, pretty interesting. Planning to be out till 8. Good luck all.

16-Nov-17

Passthrough's embedded Photo
Hoping this guy shows today or tomorrow.

16-Nov-17
Me too passthrough, but in front of me! Just jokes, nice drop time. I hope to see him in your hands today!

16-Nov-17
They should be hitting the scrapes today. Had two shooters refreshing scrapes yesterday and killing some trees. Shot one, will post later. The other one I’m after on Friday.

16-Nov-17

This is my dripper scrape. Time is an hour ahead.
This is my dripper scrape. Time is an hour ahead.
Thanks mrw. He hit a scrape the 14th at 542. That first pic is from thr 4th at 830ish. 1/2 mile apart.

16-Nov-17
Can you get in between those spots and catch him in daylight?

16-Nov-17
Big woods mrw. Way too much ground to cover in my opinion. The light pictures are from nov. 4 and 1/2 mile away from his main territory. The scrape pics are from nov. 14th. The pics on the 14th are near his main area. I think my best best is to stick to that main area by the doe bedding. I have tons of pics of does there. Everyday almost pictures of does. Im going in tomorrow and im going to hug the trail thats 50yds downwind from the doe bedding area. I think i can sneak in there. Only One eay to find out!!!!

16-Nov-17
Good luck everyone! Pass, he is incredible! I'm going to try and take the bow for a walk later just to get away from pressures that life can bring. Have a good everyone!

16-Nov-17
Passthrough - that's a beast. Sending you good energy on him!

16-Nov-17
Good luck everyone! Can't get out til Saturday because of work....shoot straight

16-Nov-17

bigsevig's embedded Photo
tuesday i posted "no blood no arrow" found arrow yesterday. go in at 6:45 this a.m. sat untill 9:00,get home and here he is! i have one where you can see where arrow just nicked his fur high!!! missed him by minutes today....

16-Nov-17
awesome buck Passthrough.. hope you get him. Had the big 10 I've been after under my tree yesterday at 7:15-7:30 am... I got the pic sent to my phone as I was bringing my daughters too school. I wanted to cry / puke. I went there last night.. had a bear come in w/ 30 min of light left... threw a tree step at him to get him to leave... right at dark I hear a buck grunting on ridge... never came in.. couldn't have shot him if he since it was too dark by that point.

16-Nov-17
Wow you guys are seeing big deer. Amazing. Wish someone would find them in z8. I sure as hell cant

16-Nov-17
Passthrough he us awesome. Mass has some great deer. Yahhhh Bigsevig he is back in the chess match! Go getum guys

16-Nov-17

Steveeg's embedded Photo
Steveeg's embedded Photo
Ungie. I've also use a Covert. Its a cool toy. I hate when it goes off during daylight when I'm not there. As much as I like to see them bucks on there feet during shooting hrs. Really makes me hate working.

16-Nov-17
couldn't get a great look but last night had a mature buck crashing around chasing does!! first actual chasing I have seen this season. Also a lot of new rubs in the area. You think the rut is in full swing now? or we approaching the end

16-Nov-17
It’s in full swing. I was on the way to drop my deer off tonight for processing (3:30pm) and I watched a 4 and a 6 chasing a couple of doe just outside of Milford in a field near Fisk mill.

If the rut was a 5 day week, today was Wednesday. I’ll be in a tree tomorrow.

...go go magic doe piss!!

16-Nov-17
Smaller buck chasing a doe in dark in the field I was sitting this afternoon. 2 days a row chasing happening in this field. I will not be there tomorrow. Spending all day tomorrow in the droptine ghosts main living area. Unfortunately there are smaller bucks roaming the area and will not get a pass. Do to me wanting to have another in the freezer before gun opens in just over a week. Goodluck if your out tomorrow. Bigsevig good to see him alive and in the area still. Now put an arrow through him!

16-Nov-17
yes sir. i intend to. luck all.

16-Nov-17
I'm working tommor unfortunately. Good luck tommor guys! I'll be back at it Saturday afternoon!

• Sitka Gear