Ungie01201 17-Nov-17
UrbanHunter 17-Nov-17
Ungie01201 24-Nov-17
DeanMan 24-Nov-17
Dthfrmabove 24-Nov-17
Ungie01201 24-Nov-17
Dthfrmabove 25-Nov-17
16-Nov-17
I will be out in Hyannis the weekend after Thanksgiving for my daughter's hockey tournament (Cranberry Classic) Fri - Sun. They are playing at the Barnstable Recreation - Hyannis Youth Center and Tabor Academy... Any recommendations on restaurants, micro breweries, or archery shops in the area worth checking out in the down time? No... I will not be bringing my bow and climber... I would love to but that prob would go over about as well as a fart in church....

16-Nov-17
cape cod beer,phinneys lane. dont eat out much plenty of places to spend your money! cape gun works airport rd. p.i.(member on site) is out near tabor acd. hope they win! bob.

16-Nov-17
riverview bait and tackle some archery there, no reedys thats for sure! but lots of tackle. rt 28 yarmouth. (ungie)

16-Nov-17
Ungie . Tabor academy is right next to my house I live in Marion and my wife also has been working there for 18 yrs. I also know everyone who works there. PM me and I can take care of you guys with food and places to go!!! And maybe a tour. Don't know how old your daughter is but still a fun time. Let me know

16-Nov-17
Hog Island brewery in Orleans..there is a restaurant attached to the brewery! Very cool place..don't know how the beer is because I don't drink. Very cool place to check out

16-Nov-17
Devils Purse microbrewery ! Small but GREAT beer! Going to Mezza Luna tonight for a fundraising kick off party for Homeless for the Holidays. Great food. Dthrrmabove will hook you up. I'm 2 towns away from him. Gateway is also a great place. Have fun

16-Nov-17
nickerson st park brewster/orleans rt 6a. bring your trout gear!!! big fish in cliff pond. browns,rainbow,brookies and tiger...salmon! ha.ha. not sure your daughter would go for that. enjoy,and safe travels.

16-Nov-17

Jimbo's Link
Ungie... New Bedford is a short drive from Marion (Tabor Academy)... try out the Moby Dick Brewing Company at 16 South Water Street in New Bedford... less than 20 minutes from Tabor... great food and brews. The link is to their website.

16-Nov-17
X2 Devil's Purse

16-Nov-17
And Greasy Luck Brewery since your going to New Beige. Another great Brewery

16-Nov-17
Absolutely... love Greasy Luck.

16-Nov-17
Powderhorn outfitters, great gun selection and good ppl to have a convo with, cape gun works is 'odd'. Food in hyannis?!?! Endless... Brazilian grill, columbos...soooo much great food... Don't go to new beige if ur in hyannis, tons of great spots right there on main st

17-Nov-17
Thanks Everyone! Looking forward to it....

17-Nov-17
and If you travel to New Bedford... come a little further north to Norton and hit Bog Iron Brewery...great beer and atmosphere.... hunt local....drink local.... enjoy your weekend!

24-Nov-17
Just got in town. Hitting Bobby Byrnes for a quick lunch before her first game

24-Nov-17
Good luck to the team!

24-Nov-17
Ungie when is the game at tabor. I will swing by and introduce myself I play ho key twice a week and my stepson plays for the capitals 05 in the EHF. Played for the advNtage 2 years prior to that

24-Nov-17
Tomorrow 3pm I believe. I Will check the schedule shortly

25-Nov-17
Uuggghhh during prime time in last day of bow season!!! Hahahha get back to me by PM I will be around

• Sitka Gear