woodchuck. 20-Nov-17
spike78 20-Nov-17
woodchuck. 20-Nov-17
woodchuck. 20-Nov-17
Ungie01201 20-Nov-17
8nUP 21-Nov-17
woodchuck. 21-Nov-17
16-Nov-17
heading over to check out the new triax they came in couple days ago at REEDYS think it might be time to retire the creed..ill let ya know what I think

16-Nov-17
Yeah, I'm really curious about the new Triax. I was going to pick up a Halon 32 after the season, but the Triax has me intrigued. I'm wondering if 28" ATA is too short though.

I also wonder if Reedy's will bring their prices down on the Halon.

Looking forward to your review, Woodchuck

16-Nov-17
I am not too fond of 28 ata myself but I was told this bow is going to be far better than any bow yet from Mathews.heading over now let u know shortly

18-Nov-17
Did you ever get to the shop and shoot the Triax? Curious what you think about the bow. Last Mathews I had was a Switchback. I'm a short draw guy at 26" but with Mathews I was a 25.5". Seems like this bow was designed for shooters like me.

18-Nov-17
I own an Elite and never had a Mathews but this bow intrigues me for ground hunting

19-Nov-17
How was the Triax?

19-Nov-17
I wish it was a 7” brace

20-Nov-17
ok folks HERES MY TAKE, I'm picking mine up tomorrow !! I have owned about 7 different Mathews and after I bought the creed I said this is it (I'm 65 yrs old) I even shot both halons wasn't too ompressed but ill tell you this DONT GO SHOOT IT UNLESS YOU GOT THE MONEY because I fckng loved it.. it is a tack driver and it holds steadier than any other bow ive ever shot.. my brother picked his up today

20-Nov-17
What are they selling for?

20-Nov-17
forgot to say I have a creed that I would be willing to turn over to somebody who has the passion but cant afford a top of the line bow if anybody knows someone who would enjoy it as much as I have let me know..thanks

20-Nov-17
I don't know the price yet I just said get it ready I will let you know tomorrow

20-Nov-17
Nice!

21-Nov-17
It came down to these 2 hunting bows for me. I shot the Mathews 28" ATA Triax & the PSE 33" ATA Carbon Stealth. The stealth had a much smoother draw cycle and back wall was solid with the 90% LO, also it held solid in hand at full draw and Stealth was 1 lb less in weight. I understand these are not apples for apples but if price is not an issue then the Stealth is the way to go.

21-Nov-17
that is why everybody should shoot as many as you can,what feels good for me may not feel as good for you..so shoot as many as you can

• Sitka Gear