Dthfrmabove 16-Nov-17
Pi 16-Nov-17
Qdiver911 16-Nov-17
muzzy 16-Nov-17
mrw 16-Nov-17
16-Nov-17

mrw's embedded Photo
mrw's embedded Photo
I know the camera sucks, but is this a buck in decline or just a buck with messed up headgear?

16-Nov-17
I think he got the double snap . Ran into something much bigger ?

Got up too early and forgot his gear at home. How Embarrassing !

16-Nov-17
Looks healthy to me. Id say busted up.

16-Nov-17
Which means there is a bigger bully who can kick his ass in the neighborhood. I would set up shop and rattle

16-Nov-17
I look at some of the video, and he looks old, moves like an old deer. And those antlers, they're not like broke off, they are these little spikes. Almost wonder if it isn't one of those hermaphro-deer. But I think his neck is too thick for that.

16-Nov-17
He's a little messed up in the head !!

16-Nov-17
"Hermaphrodeer" ... Identity problems for sure.

16-Nov-17
Look at the engorged neck on that guy!! Holy Shite

16-Nov-17
I've seen two bucks like that in all my years of hunting. Old bucks on the down side of antler growth, big body but not much of a rack. One was in Sudbury on a job site, huge body. He was chasing does.

The other I was actually hunting him. I called him knubs, incredible body mass. He must have been close to 300lbs on the hoof and only had these big gnarly knobs sticking out of his head. No more than 5 inches long but as round as your fist. Got one shot on him on a ground hunt, hit a tree dead center!!

16-Nov-17
I will shoot him if I get the chance. He is chunky and a nice freezer filler, but to get a look at that rack is worth it as well.

• Sitka Gear