Franklin 18-Nov-17
ground hunter 18-Nov-17
Tweed 18-Nov-17
ground hunter 18-Nov-17
casekiska 19-Nov-17
buck 21-Nov-17
17-Nov-17

Tweed's Link
This isn't my ad but I was just browsing CL this morning and came across this.

I thought some of you guys might be interested.

"I'm in my 70s and have my dads archery equipment from the 40s and 50s Milwaukee County parks tournaments over 70 years ago. There is a, I suspect, homemade wood travel case as solid yet as new that has 18 slot lines filled by 16 L.C.WHIFFEN CO.Inc Gold Buster TRUE FLITE 27" wood arrows in fair to very good condition, depending on the feathers, and various other shooting gear. Another WHIFFEN mailing box contains 5 28" MICRO-FLITE wood arrows and 7 aluminum arrows in fair to very good condition depending on the feathers. There are 3 other kinds of arrows totaling 7 unlabeled wood arrows of varying length and type mostly in good condition, but less initial quality that I used about 57 years ago. 35 arrows, shooting equipment, and an excellent wood travel case."

17-Nov-17
Tweed go buy it all,,,,, than we will all divide it up, and you will get money back,,, I know between Reggie and myself, it would be taken care of,,,,, go buy it all

17-Nov-17
This guy is right around the corner from Reggie! Send him over there!

17-Nov-17
He is up north hunting, GO GET IT

17-Nov-17
Casekiska would love this I bet! Neat score.

17-Nov-17
If you guys are serious I am not that far from there....at my other house....I could snatch it up....is it on the Milwaukee craigslist or Racine-Kenosha?

17-Nov-17
sent you a PM

18-Nov-17
PM returned...I hope....let me know.

18-Nov-17
It's in Bayview.

Hope you guys snag this.

18-Nov-17
well I have no means of making contact with him,,,, I can not even drive,,,,,,

18-Nov-17
Franklin that is too bad, I would have grabbed it,,,, I was going to give that to the WBH Museum

18-Nov-17
I usually look at Craigslist for this sort of thing...old bows...stands...anything that looks like a deal or interesting. It said the post was only 2 days old so somebody jumped on it fairly quickly....most are interested in the newest compounds. I think someone knew what they were getting.

18-Nov-17
Well Tweed blew that

18-Nov-17
Sorry guys.....I just got back into town.

18-Nov-17
Just ribbing you buddy

19-Nov-17
Sure sounds as if there was some interesting tackle there. A lot of it, and good history. More & more fellows involved in archery & bowhunting are learning to appreciate this old gear. And learning about our heritage and the legacy left by those whose footsteps they follow. It makes for interesting discovering, gathering, and collecting. looks great on the wall of a fellow's cabin or in his "man cave." We in WI are fortunate, WI is loaded with this stuff,...you never know when you'll find it,...yard sale, 2nd. hand store,...your neighbor's garage,...really, almost anywhere. This is just the sort of old tackle that can be seen for free at the WI bowhunting museum in Clintonville at the headquarters of the WBH. If you are interested in the museum give the WBH a call at 715-823-4670 for hours, directions, etc. If you are a bowhunter you'll enjoy spending a couple hours exploring almost 100 years of historic bowhunting tackle. Free admission. Family friendly. Enjoy.

21-Nov-17
i am the guy that got the vintage arrows and gear vary nice group of items ,i also made a deal on the bow he had that was his dads i do not know anything about it i will get pics of it and will be looking for info i am into bear,and other recurve bows this is a long bow he said his dad made but it has a small decal on it,i will have the bow here in a few days and will post pics ,,the main group of arrows were footed and are really cool..

• Sitka Gear