Jeff in MN 21-Nov-17
18-Nov-17

Bowhunter23's embedded Photo
Bowhunter23's embedded Photo
Finally could reach him with a gun

18-Nov-17
nice buck, I think you need an orange hat,,,, but nice buck

18-Nov-17
Took this right behind the cabin. No harm. Had an orange hat on while hunting. But thanks

18-Nov-17
Beautiful buck. Congrats!

18-Nov-17
What do you mean "nice buck"? That is an AWESOME buck. congrats.

18-Nov-17
He's a decent deer but I'd have given him another year or two. Haha J/K that's a whopper! Congrats to the young man.

18-Nov-17
My son Collin figured he'd rock the blaze in support of all of you guys while he bakes cookies:-)

18-Nov-17
Scored around 154”.

18-Nov-17
Tiny... Who am I kidding that is a giant! Way to go! Hope we see some like him tomorrow on the upside I did see some huge squirrels

19-Nov-17

MF's embedded Photo
MF's embedded Photo
My 12 yr old Grandson Christian, sat in a ground blind with him today, opening day of the 2017 Wisconsin deer season. First ever deer hunt for him. Super proud grandpa here, very emotional for me. Congratulations Christian!

19-Nov-17
Very nice MF.

19-Nov-17
Way to go Christian, you done good. Mike, what an opportunity for you to mentor your grandson on his first deer hunt. You done good too.

19-Nov-17

prestom86's embedded Photo
prestom86's embedded Photo
My girlfriend shot this brute this morning in Buffalo co. I was fortunate to take a big adult doe. It’ll eat real good.

19-Nov-17
now that's a stud,,,,,, orange hat? just kidding, lots of pictures without orange hats

19-Nov-17
Nice try presto...."it will eat real good"....like we care...LOL....We are interested in your girlfriends kill. Great deer.

19-Nov-17

Drop Tine's embedded Photo
This was from bear season. Just noticed I didn’t get a gun season picture.
This was from bear season. Just noticed I didn’t get a gun season picture.
My wife and I 2017
My wife and I 2017
The doe that showed up this afternoon.
The doe that showed up this afternoon.
Had my 13 year old Grandson with me all day Saturday and Sunday morning. Was a real trooper with the cold and wind but the deer didn’t cooperate.

This afternoon my wife said she would like to go deer hunting out of the blue. She’s been through hunter safety and hunted birds with me and the dogs but showed interest in big game or the cold for what it’s worth.

So upstairs we go and buy a license on the computer and I get out more blaze orange for her and out we go kind of looking like Ralphies brother in Christmas Story.

About 1.5 into the sit after having a few squirrels make pest of them selves I noticed movement over her right shoulder and it was a doe. I pointed it out to her and she got ready as it got closer she put the gun down and said it was to small which it was just a young short face doe. That ended our night in the woods. Was excited for her thinking it was going to be her first deer but just as proud for her to pass it up.

My hunt starts tomorrow.

19-Nov-17

Brabbitusmc 's embedded Photo
Shot in Juneau county, small compared to the record buck (illegally shot) found dead on property and the neighbor walks scot free, he's so guilty it's a joke, DNR looks so dumb, accuses wrong people
Brabbitusmc 's embedded Photo
Shot in Juneau county, small compared to the record buck (illegally shot) found dead on property and the neighbor walks scot free, he's so guilty it's a joke, DNR looks so dumb, accuses wrong people

19-Nov-17

BB81's embedded Photo
BB81's embedded Photo
Not the biggest on the property but he is old. About as thick as he is tall. Great weekend hunting with the stepdad!

20-Nov-17
Good job guys

20-Nov-17

CaptMike's embedded Photo
CaptMike's embedded Photo
Brothers deer, the only one our group took.

20-Nov-17
Nice job guys!

21-Nov-17

Jeff in MN's embedded Photo
Jeff in MN's embedded Photo
Beam me up Scottie.... Thought this was cute, the sun must have hit the camera lenz just right to get this effect. Or it is some new method of harvesting turkeys to stock up for thanksgiving.

• Sitka Gear