GF 19-Nov-17
Wild Bill 19-Nov-17
Gene 19-Nov-17
Brianbowhunter 19-Nov-17
air leak 20-Nov-17
spike78 20-Nov-17
Will 20-Nov-17
19-Nov-17
Just wondering if anyone will be heading out once this rain breaks. My kid has been bugging me to get him out again. So we will be . It looks like 40 % chance at 8am so we will be getting ready soon.

19-Nov-17
I hope to get out for an evening sit. Last night my wife and I went out around 6:45 and had a small rack buck chase a doe across the road in front of us just up hill from our house. I do have 2 stands in that piece of woods!

19-Nov-17
I was going to go but got a call for a jfk trip at 3 so I can't go.

19-Nov-17
I will be out later as it gets colder

19-Nov-17
Crow you always have a exscuse shut the phone off it's only money ! Lol

19-Nov-17
Wish I had....

I was shooting crazy good this afternoon.....

19-Nov-17
If you went hunting today, how was that wind?

19-Nov-17
By the time I finished what I had to do today, it was pushing 3:00 and when I saw the oaks swaying crazily in the wind , I said the hell with this and watched NASCAR instead. There's still plenty of time to tag a deer.

19-Nov-17
TodY was not a good day out there, hoping tomorrow they are up on their feet or the bucks push them onto their feet!

20-Nov-17
I don't hunt in strong, high wind. Tree is swaying, branches/limbs falling, trying to hold the bow steady, nope, not for me.

I enjoy hunting. Hunting in high wind is not..

20-Nov-17
My neighbor had two pines snap right in half at the 20 foot mark. These were live and healthy decent size trees. I’m not getting up in a tree in high wind either.

20-Nov-17
Terra Firma for me. High winds just are not enjoyable in a tree for me... heck, I can barely hack it up there when conditions are perfect :).

Hope to get out today up here in MA... but will be on the ground, hugging the lee of a ledge for cover and wind break.

• Sitka Gear