Oneday121o 20-Nov-17
Pi 20-Nov-17
lunker 20-Nov-17
Dthfrmabove 21-Nov-17
Pi 21-Nov-17
19-Nov-17

Sosso's embedded Photo
Sosso's embedded Photo
A friend sent this to me. The theory is that deer don’t look up so it doesn’t matter what you wear, only what you smell like.

19-Nov-17

Sosso's embedded Photo
Sosso's embedded Photo

19-Nov-17
Well that guy smells like an idiot. Kidding .

Some do look up, some get dead.

19-Nov-17
Reenactment....

19-Nov-17
Grumpy Care Bear is a killer.

19-Nov-17
suddenly my friends don't seem so weird.

19-Nov-17
I don't know where he's hunting but the deer look up where I am.

19-Nov-17
Where can I get one of those blue suits? A little creepy, but it looks like it works.

19-Nov-17
That's funny... But, it's clearly sky camo.

(that said, I saw an old doe in CT years ago literally looking up and scanning the trees about every 30 yds. She picked off Jrdeerslayers dad who was about 80yds from her, turned and walked off. Amazing to see that deer walking round looking to the forest canopy!)

20-Nov-17
That was my first thought too Moons . Reenactment, but with a Smurf suit for fun.

Still smells like an idiot but with a sense of humor.

20-Nov-17
this is not a staged photo....i actually saw a video of this hunt on youtube....the tagline was "care bear don't care"....i will try to find it and post....deer always look up where I hunt....and my bird dog has learned to look up in trees for roasted pheasants....animals adapt...

20-Nov-17
They may look up, but they will never look down into a well-made hunting trench.

20-Nov-17
Jeb... I like it! Now if only there were a way to develop a portable hunting trench!

20-Nov-17
Hahaha if this is real it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen!! Would love to see the video

20-Nov-17
If you are high enough and there is no pressure on the deer it can happen. Just think about the orange army looking like big pumpkins sitting in trees. If you notice there are still a ton of leaves on the trees so it's somewhat early season. Ever notice how you get picked off in a tree more as the season progresses when the leaves are gone or if you aren't very high. I say the magic number is 20 ft if not much cover is available

I can usually tell right away when I am in my climber if I am not high enough.

20-Nov-17
I saw Matt Light in a santa suit arrow a buck on buck comander

20-Nov-17
Saw the same show. Hilarious!!!

20-Nov-17
Mature and seasoned deer look up! Especially on public land. You can do that all day on private land with no pressure but a deer that’s been hunted once or twice knows his territory well and can tell when something is off.

20-Nov-17
I use a big tree to hang my stands on so that when the buck is walking towards me I can hide behind it until he is past me and broadside quartering away, then I make my move and pull back. It never tends to happen like that thou, with bow hunting you never get the perfect shot you are looking for, you have to think on your feet and know what you are capable of.

20-Nov-17
DFA , deer see well in the blue green spectrum but not in the red orange . Of course if it is a stupid young one like this then you could club it with a bat. Some deer are so domestic in there nature that they are apt to get killed easily or end up feeding from your hand.

I saw an interesting expose' on foxes and the few that were human friendly were bred for there offspring and selected out for the temperament suitable to human interaction , just like the wolf to modern dog was. About 10 % were suitable and the rest too wild and freaky. So this deer is likely a soft shell from the 10 % . Not a survivor.

20-Nov-17
we {mass bow strong}set up on 3 intersecting trails not 1 trail,we ware camo not santa suits this part is math

21-Nov-17
That ain't nothing wait till Monday and there are a hundred great pumpkins Charlie Brown

21-Nov-17
"Oh, Good Grief " And the Great Pumpkin rises up out of the pumpkin patch to give all the girls and boys presents ...

• Sitka Gear