Brabbitusmc 19-Nov-17
ground hunter 19-Nov-17
Franklin 19-Nov-17
Kevin @ Wisconsin 19-Nov-17
Tweed 20-Nov-17
Jeff in MN 20-Nov-17
Pasquinell 20-Nov-17
19-Nov-17
To catch you up: A recent 2017 incident, Wisconsin deer conservation warden accuses land owner of poaching. Let's say this scenario happens or did happen accused citizen finds record deer on his own private Property shot dead with a bullet wound right in the heart, this particular deer has been and was showing up on trail cams owned and operated by private la d owners in the area, 4 different landowners in the 3 -4 mile radius have had the deer show up on trail cams, the deer was found dead on private property and most likely been dead for 2-3 days estimating by smell, and timeline comparison to last approximate siting on trail cam. The land owner who found the deer is now being investigated and questioned by Wisconsin DNR as they believe the citizen found the deer and was the one who supposedly shot and killed the deer , even stating that they have and had hard evidence of proof, turns out they had no hard evidence and used a Steven Avery/ brandon dasseey, fishing and pressuring the accused Into an attempt to make them believe they have or had evidence when and they didn't. I would've never though the Wisconsin DNR used these types of interrogation techniques to get a false statement of guilt. They're just so dead set on pinning it without having invested the time and experitise that's needed to catch the real poacher. The worst thing of all is the accused party was separated and picked and interrogated for a crime that the neighboring land owner clearly committed and the property owner next door is not being Investigated . The neighbors are sketchy, greedy, secretive, manipulative and smart, The two men who I believe carried out the crime are Texas citizens and the man from Texas, consistently lies about what deer he shoots and hunts directly on property lines. Even asking the accused to lease his land and really uses shady tactics to harvest deer, including v having food plots set up close to the cabin he resides in. Red flag one is he Literally has set and does set up his stands directly off the property line. Metal property post is 10 -15 yards from two separate stands. Maybe not against law but certainly a disrespectful and vengeful tactic that describes his nasty personality, very manipulative and shady. He constantly and consistently hunts the lines and harvests illegal and baited deer, dnr finds record buck on private land and says they have proof that the land owner where the deer was found is guilty and that they have proof. It's a reach for the truth or a story and is a complete and utter mess, the Texan neighbor has around 10 mounts of p&y and booners mounted over a 18 year history and the accused land owners who stumbled upon record buck, called and reported it only to have the DNR conviscate and the. Accuse him of doing the illegal act. The deer will be mounted and most likely the DNR will be putting it on the mantle and displaying by it at the deer and turkey expo, maybe even putting a price tag to sell. They wanted the deer for the wall of shame exhibit and will be profiting from a poor investigation and a shameful accusation . The accused land owners are constantly finding dead deer and deer with gun wounds during bow season, this time a record book buck is found over 180 class, a true legend buck and my personal explanation is that I believe Mr. Jerry we will call him a Texan who owns 40 acres has been illegally working the system and this time his curiousness and curiosity exposes him and his true colors. It's a complete joke, they're accusing a pastor, and 3 Marine Corps veterans of the poaching and meanwhile the true poacher is out there scot free and free to continue his barrage and illegal activities. The Juneau county game wardens are not sure what is going on and no one can or knows for sure but I'm a true believer that the public will expose the real poacher and his activities must seize and stop. I've never ever been more upset and disappointed with the Wisconsin conservation wardens , especially Juneau county they've got to get there act together and open there eyes.

19-Nov-17
I would like to hear more about this,,,, how do you know its a record deer,,,, that maybe besides the point, just curious.....

19-Nov-17
What is this...a article....a blog or did someone just type it. Poorly written and makes ZERO sense.

19-Nov-17
Maybe next time only drink one fifth of kesslers before typing on the interwebs.

20-Nov-17
Lol

20-Nov-17
Hey Franklin, Brabbitusmc is clearly worked up about what happened. Cut him a little slack for whatever you think is poorly written. Makes sense to me, bad neighbor shoots buck, can't find it, dies on neighbors property and landowner finds it. We will just have to wait and see what if any evidence is found. Might be fragments of the bullet in the deer that can be matched (metal composition) to the ammo that one of them has at home. Or maybe even enough of the bullet still in the deer for a ballistics match.

Clearly there is more to this than Babbit knows about. I am wondering why they even think anything illegal happened, after all it is deer season, unless the somehow the DNR knows the deer was shot before Saturday or at nite.

20-Nov-17
The obsession in head gear...

• Sitka Gear