Will 20-Nov-17
huntskifishcook 20-Nov-17
Let's Go 20-Nov-17
20-Nov-17
Goo luck all

20-Nov-17
Good luck. Wish I was out

20-Nov-17
Moved my stand yesterday. Watched a 10pt tend two does. I hope he walks by this morning. I hope I made the right decision for stand placement. I saw the three deer up on a small ridge outside of a swamp so I moved my stand on the swamp line with active game trails. Wondering what someone else’s move would have been.

20-Nov-17
HOpe to get out this afternoon... Def tomorrow am and pm

20-Nov-17
Spike just walked by

20-Nov-17
Quiet in z11. Winds picking up

20-Nov-17
Got out this morning for a quick hunt before work. Windy. No action. Good luck guys.

20-Nov-17
Going out at 3. But dam. Wish wind wasn’t so bad every day

20-Nov-17
Was out this Am, only thing moving was the dog walkers

20-Nov-17
Nice AM - you all have snow showers? Breezy day, but I'm going to get out this afternoon after parent teacher conferences, prob in a local spot by 3 to 3:15...

20-Nov-17
Good luck all! I'm probably not back in woods until Friday.

20-Nov-17
I hope to get out this afternoon - Zone 9. Looking out the window at work - its windy

20-Nov-17
Out for lunch/nap,.. going back in this pm

20-Nov-17
I got out for an hour this morning but had to be at the hospital to be with my wife she sopposed to be getting scoped today to see what is going on with her blood loss hope to get out thanksgiving day for a bit see how things go to day good luck to all out wish I was there

20-Nov-17
Captain, thoughts and prayers to you and your wife. I'm trying to get out this afternoon before family and I spend next 3 days at mass eye and ear... Good luck y'all!

20-Nov-17
Captain and Deanman, praying for you and your families.

20-Nov-17
Back in! Hoping it picks up this afternoon

20-Nov-17
Back in! Hoping it picks up this afternoon

20-Nov-17
Good luck out there guys!

20-Nov-17
Anyone have success? I had to stay at work later than I wanted so I didn’t make it out :(. Now I’m trying to find time to take a few shots with the gun before Monday. Ughhhhh suck waiting on Singletary rod gun to say come in your a member :(

20-Nov-17
Had a great sit. Action started at 3:45 with a spike walk by on a run at 20yards. 10 min Later a doe same run, she also got a pass.10 min later huge doe with her young ones same run!! They head in the same direction as others then turn around and come back at 10 yrds, they head up the hill behind me . They get to about 75yards when I see more up top all running around then they all disappear over the ridge. They look north on the RUN! Here comes another buck with nose to the dirt on a mission! I stop him at 25 yrds and decide not to shoot. The basket 6 continues with nose to the dirt in search for love. As daylight was fading the 6 returned and walked by again. Love November!

20-Nov-17
Awesome action Dean... for me it was slow. In the stand at 5:18 a.m. all quiet, came down around 9 did some still hunting / scouting. Out for f the woods by 10 and back in by 2pm-5. Again, it was slow. Even trail cam action has slowed.

20-Nov-17
Couldn't get out of bed. After turning off alarm and going back to sleep, had two different dreams about deer. So actually it was a pretty productive morning.

20-Nov-17
My freezers are at absolute maximum capacity so figured with the wind it was best to stay in and work so I can go out tomorrow.

20-Nov-17
Jeb with the way it’s been going for me I struggle every Friday night and then at 10 on Saturday I say damn I knew I should have slept in.

20-Nov-17
I was inspired at 2:15 and hit the shower, dressed and drove at the sound barrier to my spot 4 miles away. ran for about a 1/4 mile and cranked up the tree like I was in the Olympics. that was 2:45 1/2 hour start to Finnish. Record time. At 3:45 a known local doe bursts from some thick cover behind me and by the time I turned around the known local buck (big body / small 8) burst forth with a great bound and turned hard 90' on the fly . I don't think I could have shot if I had a gun pointed at them from the start , never mind the bow... Trail ? what trail...

Then the little side kick , known doe , waltzes past a little while later on the other side. Ill be back.

20-Nov-17
I get the opposite of inspired when I see the tree tops swaying. Thought another was going down in the neighbors yard.

20-Nov-17
I tried a ground sit in the lee of a hill on DCR bit that I like. saw a buck there last week... Today, had a doe come in just after sunset. She hung out munching nuts until well into dark. I could hear her walking - occasionally even the crunch of the acorns she was eating... But didnt want to leave given the spot seems fairly hot... After I couldnt hear her I walked out, never seemed to jump her on the way out so the plan may have worked...

Fun!

Dean - what a hunt. that sounds awesome! Will

20-Nov-17
Sounds like some of you had some great action out there today. Tomorrow will be my first day out in almost a week. Can't wait!

20-Nov-17
I was out this morning. In my stand at 0600. I got a rock...... Let's Go

• Sitka Gear