Novice 20-Nov-17
brunwardo 20-Nov-17
Swampy 20-Nov-17
CaptMike 20-Nov-17
Crusader dad 20-Nov-17
RJN 20-Nov-17
RutnStrut 20-Nov-17
20-Nov-17
Where I hunt there is 31 more days of gun hunts , counting today . 7 more for the regular old gun +10 for muzzle + 4 day doe hunt , and than 10 days for the big Holiday Hunt . Are you hunting all of this on private if you hunt private . Or is all of this gun hunting mainly taking place on public ?

20-Nov-17
Bow, 9 day gun, Muzzleloader, and late season bow are the seasons I partake in.

20-Nov-17
I'm debating on mz or not. If I do I will split it between both public and private.

My bow hunting for the rest of the year will be local public.

20-Nov-17
I will try to take a couple does or an unfilled buck tag during muzzle loader. I only hunt private land. I'm the only one on nearly 1000 acres.

20-Nov-17
Tweed, remember the metro area, does not have a ml season, since deer season goes till Dec 10th, anyway,,,,, if your hunting metro.... you can still use rifle if you want

20-Nov-17
My only "deer rifle" is my muzzy.

20-Nov-17
Bow only and first season only.

20-Nov-17
Bow only for me. Late season will be mostly on public land.

20-Nov-17
Bow, gun, Muzzle loader, Late Bow. I give it until the last bell. Than Depression sets in until Turkey season. It's the 4 month lull from there that is the killer, though.

20-Nov-17
Early season bow then the muzzy season for me. Haven't hunted the 9 day rifle season in 5 years for several reasons including our former gun group disbanding due to sale of private land and most importantly....not wanting to be out in the woods with other people that shouldn't have high powered rifles. I have not regretted my decision to do this as I enjoy hunting with my muzzy even more and prefer to be out in the woods (for the most part) alone. Having a couple of farmland doe tags left, I may look into the 4 day antlerless and holiday hunts as Dunn County falls into the holiday hunt criteria. All private land.

20-Nov-17
Bow all the season's . Shot a nice 8 in Mich. early season . Now for my Wisc. buck . Love hunting late season with tracking snow .

20-Nov-17
Bow, muzzy and rifle, all on private.

20-Nov-17
Bow only, private.

20-Nov-17
Bow, rifle, muzzy, bow, private land, will never hunt public in my lifetime.

20-Nov-17
Bow, Rifle,late bow. Used to like Muzzleloader but just wasn't into it anymore so I sold my Muzzleloaders. Thinking of picking it up again.

• Sitka Gear