notme 21-Nov-17
hookee 21-Nov-17
Will 21-Nov-17
Jmill 21-Nov-17
Native 21-Nov-17
20-Nov-17

Native 's embedded Photo
Native 's embedded Photo
Well I was able to leave work on time today and I decided to take a walk threw a bedding area. That I have been seeing alot of movement . Well anyway it paid off quick. And yes .... yes I did use my trusty 870.. . I was out of truck and stepped in bedding area 305 . I was back in truck with a freezer buck. At 345 . .. Quick clean and ethical.. And no it wasn't a bow harvest...but a harvest by a honest sportsman... ??

20-Nov-17
Good for you enjoy your fine eating . 870 x2

20-Nov-17
Congrads

21-Nov-17
Love those quick hunts.

21-Nov-17
On of The few times you want a quick in and out..lol

21-Nov-17
I can't remember the last time I had a quickie. Now I sit and wait, and wait, and wait,...........

21-Nov-17
Congratulations

21-Nov-17
Cause it takes you too long to stalk it there bbb..lol

21-Nov-17
Great job bud !!! Freezer filler

21-Nov-17
Congrats!

21-Nov-17
Nice job

21-Nov-17
Well decided to take a walk into the other end of the bedding area this afternoon at 330 . I had the bow knowing the wind was right. I had a doe scoot out of the bedroom at 15yrds and right behind her was a monster buck he was at 30 in the nasty crap in the room. I let her walk out and on down the trail and can you BELEIVE. Be would not come out to follow her for nothin. She walked around me and in to the creek bed she went he followed the stone wall and stayed behind the thickets all the way outta sight. I could have gotten threw it with the boom stick do doubt. But the bow yeah nope wouldn't happen.

• Sitka Gear