Rock 09-Jan-18
coelker 09-Jan-18
Rock 10-Jan-18
Rock 13-Jan-18
Rock 17-Jan-18
Dirty D 01-Feb-18
MathewsMan 01-Feb-18
21-Nov-17
To start asking about the NW Colorado bunny prospects! Any observations or guesses?

21-Nov-17
My little boy and I are probably headed up that way this weekend, we'll see. 2 years ago, my little guy slayed 'em, but last year they were pretty hard to find.

21-Nov-17
Looking forward to your report

22-Nov-17
I'll be going after the 'bunny eaters' this weekend

View post on imgur.com

22-Nov-17
Wow! How fast were you going when you hit em? :)

22-Nov-17
I'll bet about 4000 fps

22-Nov-17
I can't seem to get my bow over 2900 fps. Gonna hafta git one them there bows with wheels! :)

11-Dec-17
Anyone been over hunting Rabbits yet? If so please give us a report. Heard from a friend who hunted Antelope up there this fall and never saw one but another friend who lives in Steamboat told me they were a lot of them with lots dead on the roads.

12-Dec-17
TTT

14-Dec-17
TTT

14-Dec-17
Wow, no love for the bunny wabbits?

15-Dec-17
I love the bunnies! When the Christmas madness is over I'll venture forth to spread the love.

03-Jan-18
Bringing this back to the top to see if anyone has been over chasing them yet. Our group is getting closer to heading over so hoping for some reports.

05-Jan-18
Been out a couple times the last week on the western slope. Decent numbers running around. Got 2 one day and 3 another, was only out for about an hour each time. My 4 year old son was a trooper but got tired. Haven't been out the last few years, forgot how good rabbit is. Anybody have any favorite recipes? I usually just fry it but looking to try something different.

05-Jan-18
Tom, my grandson likes to cut the meat off the bones in chunks then season and fry. He made a jack rabbit taste great.

What locales are you hunting?

09-Jan-18
TTT

09-Jan-18
REally really slow year for rabbits. We ended up going to WY to find enough to hunt. Here 1 or 2 a day was all we could find.

10-Jan-18
coelker, were you hunting in Moffat county between Craig and Baggs?

13-Jan-18
ttt

17-Jan-18
Still hoping to hear from anyone who has first hand knowledge of the rabbit population this year.

01-Feb-18

Dirty D's embedded Photo
Trophy Jackrabbit
Dirty D's embedded Photo
Trophy Jackrabbit
We made it out last weekend. Killed 8 Saturday (started hunting about 11 ish, with my dad, myself and the two boys) and killed another 6 on Sunday, hunted a half day or so. Pretty slow compared to past years but still way better than sitting on the couch. Wind pretty much sucked, blowing pretty hard all day Saturday; Sunday the wind started calm but picked up pretty well mid-day. Still had a ball. Barrett wants to get his Jack Wabbit mounted!

01-Feb-18
I think a lot of the white bunnies have been eaten off since our ground up here in NW Colorado has not been white much at all this winter. The usual big numbers of rabbits I see on the drive out of my driveway and down our road is non-existent.

• Sitka Gear