Will 21-Nov-17
mrw 21-Nov-17
huntskifishcook 21-Nov-17
mrw 21-Nov-17
huntskifishcook 21-Nov-17
Will 21-Nov-17
DeanMan 21-Nov-17
21-Nov-17
Ughh rain tomm. Looking like a wash for afternoon. And sat windy wtf up with the wind this year

21-Nov-17
You can still hunt with a Hawk Umbrella,.. maybe not shoot if raining due to poor blood trail as others say,.. but it sure leaves you in a great spot after the rain. Least in my area rain will tapper off with plenty of light 2 ish,..

Scent will be washed away a bit more than normal for the hike in,..

John and I used the Hawk umbrella Saturday (my second time) and as others have said ,.. " One of the best purchases I have ever made"

Don't go out for an all day rain thing,.. but in my area rain will be done around 2 or 3,.. So I might get our around Noon and hoist the Rain Shields!

One pound of weight strapped to my climber with one bungee,.. done,..

See my post on Deer GPS movement in the rain,..

21-Nov-17
Ya man. I need one might stop at dicks. Before I head out. They are letting us out of work around noon :)

21-Nov-17
I'm going out after lunch. It is really my last chance before the guns show up. I don't care if it is pouring. I have a feeling....tomorrow is the day :)

21-Nov-17
It looks like it's going to clear up for the last couple hours of daylight. It'll be my first day out in a week, didn't make it out today. Hopefully we'll see some bucks coming out to freshen up some scrapes!

21-Nov-17
Nice I’ll go if not windy

21-Nov-17
Careful of Dicks,.. don"t get shafted,.. :)

21-Nov-17
Lol Belchertown!!!

21-Nov-17
Good one belchertown!

21-Nov-17
BB, that's not right.

Excellent day to hunt, scent is down, quiet entry, barometer rising, temp's dropping - I hope to be out.

21-Nov-17
Note, if you want to buy something at Dicks online... use Dicks Sporting goods as the google search for the site, or url... I repeat, do not do what I once did and type in Dicks.com. Dont do it!

BH7 - no kidding on the wind. I was talking about that with my wife today. Feels like it's way windier this year than the past few...

21-Nov-17
If you go to Staples to buy staples, why would you go to Dick's?

21-Nov-17
Anyone remember the short ad campaign Dick's had years ago where they would zoom in on multiple customers inside a store who would yell, "Yeah, Dick's!" just as the ad was ending? Like I said it was short lived, but man was it funny.

21-Nov-17
My wife worked for a film company and had a Cox cable production they were working on where they went around having people say "I love Cox!". Another short-lived ad . . .

21-Nov-17
Mrw, that's hilarious. Cox really seems to have used that advertising to their advantage. My brother recently graduated from Providence College. The hockey stadium was sponsored by Cox and between periods they would bring a gun out onto the ice call the "Cox ball blaster" and it would should blue balls into the crowd.

21-Nov-17
I've been doing some work, TV's on in the background and a Dicks ad just came on. Apparently, they have bought the old URL which was Dicks.com... because the sporting goods store now has that url. So... It's safe now... in theory...

21-Nov-17
So the crowd gets blue balls from the Cox ball blaster! Now that's hilarious!!!

• Sitka Gear