Crusader dad 22-Nov-17
Ram Man 22-Nov-17
Trapper 22-Nov-17
Drop Tine 22-Nov-17
Aushegun 22-Nov-17
Hoot 22-Nov-17
RutnStrut 22-Nov-17
21-Nov-17
I wanted to take the time, especially prior to Thanksgiving, to thank everyone for their prayers, that I needed, last month. As of last Tuesday, my last procedure, they were able to successfully get my heart, back on track, to beat correctly, as it went out of wack, during the stress of the surgery.......

They do not believe it will return. So now it is completion of rehab, which goes till Feb, and my "echo" in April. I am a very lucky man, and look at life, completely different, knowing what truly is important, and I am so thankful, its hard to explain,,,,,,

My faith in God was a big factor, guess he wants me to shoot a few more bucks and bears, and raise havoc on the trout streams,,,,, In return I am going to volunteer my time to others in need......

Casekiska sent me a nice book on the WBH history, and museum, that he wrote, and I received a lot of nice messages. I just ordered another new recurve, and have a new long bow waiting for me, at a shop in the UP,,,,,,

I am really up, and just wanted to say thanks,,,,,,you guys are the best

21-Nov-17
Very nice to hear you are doing well. Awesome to hear the word God in your thanks. We are only here for awhile and need to really put things in perspective l. Life is short but eternity is forever. I'm glad I know my future.

What recurve did you purchase? Glad to hear you're on the road to wellness.

21-Nov-17
Great new your feeling better brother! Stay healthy now....damn it!! :^)

21-Nov-17
Good to hear, continue getting yourself back to the things and people you love.

21-Nov-17
Glad it worked out for you. A new recurve and long bow on order? Im all ears.......:>)

21-Nov-17
Sounds as if everything is on the up & up. Great, good news. Tell us about your new bows, must be an exciting time for you!

21-Nov-17
Glad to hear. Keep up the good work! Sounds like lots to look forward to for next season.

22-Nov-17
I'm glad to hear you're doing better. Keep up the fight!

22-Nov-17
Great to hear you are healthy again. Sometimes things in life we go through bring us back to what's really important. I too had a similar experience that changed my life perspectives. Live life to the fullest and love every moment. Family, friends, and the great outdoors . So glad to hear you pulled thru. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family everyone.

22-Nov-17

Trapper's embedded Photo
This is the day after I shot my Elk.
Trapper's embedded Photo
This is the day after I shot my Elk.
Great to hear ground hunter, So glad your back on the mend. Keep with your rehab. Love to hear about your faith in God!!!!! When I got sick on my last Elk hunt I got so weak during my week hospital visit that my muscle mass went way down, that I couldn't even pull my bow back. Today I'm back up to 65# and doing well.

22-Nov-17
Glad your both doing well. Keep pushing!

22-Nov-17
Glad you are feeling better, and can return to the woods soon. I have been battling health issues the last 18 months, that has drastically reduced the amount of time I can spend in the woods. Frustrating, as deer hunting, and being in the woods is my passion. And truly my #1 hobby. Having to spend so much time at home, instead of the woods sucks!

22-Nov-17
Great news for both of you Trapper & Ground hunter.

22-Nov-17
I'm so glad you are doing well.

• Sitka Gear