Jimbo 22-Nov-17
captain 22-Nov-17
Dthfrmabove 23-Nov-17
xi 23-Nov-17
Jebediah 23-Nov-17
Fran 23-Nov-17
awalk228 23-Nov-17
21-Nov-17
Lots happening the next few days, so my normal Bowsite gorging time may be reduced... Just in case I dont get on, I wanted to wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. I really appreciate the story's, education, and adventures shared here.

I hope you all have a great time on Thursday. Stay safe and if you get into the woods, good luck!

21-Nov-17
Happy Turkey day, you turkey's!

Great bunch of guys on here, I'd help darn near all of you track or drag a deer. Be safe, shoot straight, eat, drink and be merry!

21-Nov-17
Happy early Thanksgiving to you all as well! I hope you have a great time with friends and family and for those of you lucky enough to hunt as well I hope it is a success. I mentioned bringing the climber "just in case" and well, if looks could kill, I'd be on the meat pole!

21-Nov-17
To you to Will. and all others here. Glad the Pilgrims made it . That's my clan on dear old Moms side. Dad was a Viking ... we don't have a day for that .

21-Nov-17
OK crew lets not mess around here ,..

Who is gonna provide a photo of someone eating turkey in a tree stand at their house,..

Yes a crazy thought,.. but i will try to do it with the lady not knowing otherwise she will surely have me committed,.

God help me all,.. and happy Thanksgiving to you all,.. wonderful bunch here!

21-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys as well!

21-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Anyone gonna hunt Thanksgiving morn? I'll be in my tree and be home in time for all the chaos lol

21-Nov-17
Pi, if we had a Vikings day most would run for cover lol, that would be some serious Carnage haha

21-Nov-17
happy thanksgiving, all! while it's a great last weekend to get out b4 pumpkin army....its a great weekend to chill with family (if they will have you)...leave it up to them :)

21-Nov-17
Skippah , we are all Vikings here. You know it !

22-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving. I will be in the woods Thursday Friday Saturday and Monday morning.

22-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to all the brotherhood! PI, I have Pilgrim ties on my dad's side and Viking ancestry on my mother's side... Go figure. And yes, we have a Viking Holiday, Oct 9 is Leif Erikson Day! But every day is a Holiday that a carry my Bob Watkins Viking Longbow in the woods, I just wish these hunt holidays exchanged gifts like an arrow for a pastrami lately. Hope you all have a great day and good luck in the woods. I won't be in until Friday which is my oldest son's birthday and we getting in together.

22-Nov-17
Happy thanksgiving!!!

22-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Pete

22-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

22-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Here's to a safe and happy holiday weekend. Good luck to those who will be out...

Erik

22-Nov-17
Knock 'em dead tomorrow AM! Then enjoy a great Thanksgiving!

22-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Out in Kentucky at my brother-in-law's and would love to make it a hunting holiday but that's not gonna happen. My niece and nephews keep telling me about this really big buck that keeps cruising through the yard. But I'm really so thankful that I can just enjoy watching these amazing animals without a gun or bow in my hands. Sometimes that is a true gift in itself. Blessings to all of you and your families.

22-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! I will be in the tree for morning hunt tomorrow but then...full bore for friday, saturday and of course monday......be safe and have a wonderful day with the fam......

22-Nov-17
Happy thanksgiving! The thanksgiving morning hunt is my absolute favorite of the year. No cars on the road = silence in my suburban hunting woods

22-Nov-17
I am thankful that I took up hunting again and met this great crew of folks who help and encourage others along,..

Thanks All!

22-Nov-17
Happy thanksgiving all!

I will be in the trees in the AM for sure. You know the everything is going to be silent tomorrow.

22-Nov-17
Happy thanksgiving and god bless. Good luck to all those heading out

22-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving boys. I have so much to be grateful for. God is good.

22-Nov-17
Amen.

22-Nov-17
Happy Turkey Day from Windsor, U.K. to everyone on the Bowsite's MA Forum.

Fortunately, the wife and I will be spending Thanksgiving with a group of American friends here in the shadow of the Queen's Castle... maybe have a cup o' tea... pinky finger out.

22-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to the Wifevcame home from the hospital yesterday so it will be a quiet one for us I will be hunting tomorrow the deer wet moving at dusk tonight saw three different deer on my way down my rd and yes I might be eating turkey in a tree stand tomorrow good luck to all that get out tomorrow

23-Nov-17
Happy thanksgiving everyone!!

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, I think in some way we all have something to be thankful for. Peace and God bless!

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving!

23-Nov-17
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

23-Nov-17
Happy thanksgiving! To all those out today, be safe and good luck! To everyone, eat lots of food and pass out!

• Sitka Gear