peterk1234 22-Nov-17
Belchertown Bowman 22-Nov-17
peterk1234 22-Nov-17
Bowhunter7 22-Nov-17
Pi 22-Nov-17
spike78 22-Nov-17
Pi 22-Nov-17
22-Nov-17
Had a big 6 pt cross today. Every day. I see him. But too many houses. It’s like clock work. Making his circles. But to much posted land lol

22-Nov-17
I had one last night at 20 yards, but it was past or at last legal light. Didn't matter the time, legal or not. I couldn't shoot. I couldn't see. All I saw was the white tail. It was pretty cool to see. Had both kids with me and they were so excited. They just didn't get why I didn't shoot. I tried to explain, but no use. Raining hard today in my area. Looks like no hunting until tomorrow for me. Best of luck to those that go out in the rain. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

22-Nov-17
Saw a doe 200yrds out in a field. Tried to call, but she ignored me. Thinking about going out again. Rain stops here around 2pm, and the season is about up.

22-Nov-17
I am debating. Seems to be raining lighter right now.

22-Nov-17
About to walk out. New stand location in a bedding area with lots of trails. Hope some old brute is cruzing this afternoon for the last unbred does

22-Nov-17
Ya not sure raining heavy in oxford hmmmmmnn

22-Nov-17
just saw a huge buck in my neighboorhood chasing a doe. He ran into a peice I have permission to hunt. Looped around and still hunted the edge of the swamp he ran into. stalked up to two does but mr buck eluded me once again!! Theyre feeling frisky today!

22-Nov-17
Nice!!!!

22-Nov-17
In a ground blind for the afternoon. I put it up for days like this. Haven't seen much action in this area but worth a shot.

22-Nov-17
And my day was just ruined by a dog walker, even though dogs aren't allowed in the refuge. Not like I'm seeing deer anyway. Seemed like a promising spot before fido showed up

22-Nov-17
Dam. I’m soaked!!!!

22-Nov-17
Still hunting the back side of a huge hill overlooking a pond. Rain is a good excuse to see where they are traveling. Found a good run along the hill side marked with rubs and droppings. It’s wet though out here

22-Nov-17
Still hunting the back side of a huge hill overlooking a pond. Rain is a good excuse to see where they are traveling. Found a good run along the hill side marked with rubs and droppings. It’s wet though out here

22-Nov-17
Finally done here in oxford

22-Nov-17

peterk1234's embedded Photo
peterk1234's embedded Photo
Go out in the rain they say; Deer move in the rain they say; The rut is still going on they say; I say bullshit. You know where they were? Running in front of my car, four of them. I tempted to park the car and stalk them.

It did stop pouring though; at 4pm. The sun came out just in time to set. Well, time to wash my clothes.

Look at my spot..... Tell me this is not deer mecca.

22-Nov-17
It is at least very beautiful,. I admit I have set up on a spot cause it was an awesome view,.. not cause there was good sign there,..

Just saying,..

22-Nov-17
Deer runs all around, but I have to admit, I just like the place. Even in the rain. I had a beaver screwing in the water last week.

22-Nov-17
Peter. Nice spot hmmm near me?

22-Nov-17
Peterk1234 A what doing what ? Beaver screwing what ? Alone ?

Great spot keep at it . Stop watching the beaver !

22-Nov-17
Pete make sure they aren’t beaver runs. Not trying to insult you but they sure do look like deer runs sometimes.

22-Nov-17
Funkin Beaver runs ! Thats too funny.

• Sitka Gear