ground hunter 23-Nov-17
RutnStrut 23-Nov-17
Tweed 23-Nov-17
casekiska 23-Nov-17
22-Nov-17

YZF-88's embedded Photo
YZF-88's embedded Photo

YZF-88's Link
For those who don't visit the big game forums, I gave a shout out to Ruger1022. After many years of trying, I was able to put his personal 1:1 advice he gave me years ago and wrap a tag on my first decent archery mule deer via spot'n stalk. This finally opens the door for me to head back to WI and hunt whitetails again. I had a self imposed rule. "No more whitetail hunting until a muley gets on the wall". Checked that box a couple Sundays ago. Thanks Glen!

Coincidinatally, my good buddy hunting the family farm in WI shot a 202" beast so I'm extra anxious to get back to the motherland.

Thanks Glen!

23-Nov-17
Can't believe no one has commented on this! YZF--I read your story on the main forum, it was a great read! The pics were great, story telling was great, just a overall great story and your goal was undeniable. I hope to one day have a story like yours. Thank you for telling us your adventure!!

23-Nov-17
Beautiful animal! Congrats!

23-Nov-17
Congrats on a great Muley. I always wanted a big muley but it's not gonna happen now I guess.

23-Nov-17
Very nice muley. Those old timers are smart if you listen to them. Glenn has given me a few tips since I’ve known him that I have now passed onto my son for his success.

Thanks Glenn!

23-Nov-17
Wow beautiful buck YZF. Headed to the big game forum to read the story now.

23-Nov-17
Thanks guys . Anyone is welcome to stop by & talk Hog Mulies . Had a guy stop by this past fall to to see my 30 inch Mulies & talk about how to find Giant bucks . Had a close call in surgery 2 weeks ago . REAL CLOSE . Will try to get out Saturday .

Way to go YZF . I knew you would do well . You must of taken 10 pages of notes while we talked .

23-Nov-17
that is a beautiful muley,,,, Ruger I think we must have been living right,,, glad your ok,

23-Nov-17
Awesome muley and write up YZF. Sorry to hear you are were under the weather Ruger. Hope you are feeling better.

23-Nov-17
Nice!

23-Nov-17
Absolutely beautiful buck! Congratulations. You must be, and rightfully so, very proud to have taken such a trophy. Way to go.

• Sitka Gear