Will 24-Nov-17
EBow10 24-Nov-17
EBow10 24-Nov-17
spike78 24-Nov-17
Will 24-Nov-17
22-Nov-17

Will's embedded Photo
Will's embedded Photo
Man, my buddy Mitch sent me this pic of a buck he shot in New Salem yesterday morning. I shouldnt call him a buddy, I just met him in July after he moved here from Michigan. Said he had shot a lot of big deer out there, but that he believes he should not score them officially, it's just not for him.

;)

(If this wont nudge down the solar thread, nothing will :))

22-Nov-17
FAKE ! This is a pic from years ago about a possible world record from Michigan.

Just trying to nudge !

22-Nov-17
Dang Will your buddy sure has a long draw length look at the size of those arrows!

22-Nov-17
Just wanted to be clear... the ;) is to note that this is a joke. That's the infamous Mitch Rompalla buck from Michigan some time in the 90's or early 00's. Figured I ought to come back to note that...

Ok, now go ahead and have fun with this :)

22-Nov-17
I knew the buck looked familiar but honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if a beast like that was roaming New Salem.

22-Nov-17
Spike, the best part of this... is that two friends of mine look exactly like to infamous people. Best friend, when he still had long hair, looked EXACTLY like Richard Reed - the shoe bomber guy. To the point that a guy we mountain bike with copied a news feed from CBS or NBC dot com with a story about Reed, went in and edited the name, so it was our buddies name where ever Reed came up... and handed it out on a bike ride. It was the most hysterical thing. A friend I dont see much - who worked with the guy I just described, is a dead ringer for Rompalla. Honestly, if I had him stand with a deer as Romp is doing above, you would think it's the same guy (He's shot some big deer too)... Pretty funny!

Ok, time to stop working for the night and hit the sack.

23-Nov-17
I passed on that buck in Dartmouth back in the day... amazing how far a deer can travel... all the way to Michigan... and, the trip apparently caused some rack shrinkage, 'cause it was wider and taller than that when I held off and waited for the big one. Just sayin'...

23-Nov-17
You too Jimbo ? Dang, he must be in decline . But he was headed that way so maybe we should turn it into a fact . A beast like that produces a lot of gas and that is bad for the world yu know , Farts are hydrogen ,Nitrogen ,Carbon dioxide and Methane . All greenhouse gasses ... Save the planet and kill everything, quick !

Will , You only fan the flames ... "We will accept nothing but complete surrender and submission... " Or should your new handle be Don Quixote ? Or should mine be ? Crap , I think that's me. I'm gonna need a bigger horse or a Humvee . Yah, a Hummer and a cannon . See yu I'm on a mission.

23-Nov-17
Solar Submarines. There's an idea !

23-Nov-17
I just saw that same deer in CT!! To small let Him walk......;)happy turkey day fellas!

24-Nov-17
Rompala has accidetly shot a few with no broadhead (so the story goes)

24-Nov-17
Rompolla buck! Lol

24-Nov-17
hahaha, LOL I know friend of a friend who knows his buddy that says...

24-Nov-17

Will's embedded Photo
Will's embedded Photo
Spike, hit me after thinking about your comment... This deer grossed 204 and came from New Salem during the Quabbin hunt in the late 90's or early 00's...

So, um, yup... There are some toads roaming those big woods!

24-Nov-17

EBow10's Link
Walk up video

24-Nov-17
Wow what a deer

24-Nov-17
Will is that Whiteys deer? Damn that’s a monster.

24-Nov-17
spike, yup.

Ebow - that's pretty cool!

• Sitka Gear