11/24 1 day left
Massachusetts
Contributors to this thread:
brokenarrow 23-Nov-17
Pi 23-Nov-17
Belchertown Bowman 23-Nov-17
Pi 23-Nov-17
23-Nov-17
happy thanksgiving! i just got settled in atree 20 ft up. couldnt be happier for a day off. times tickin against me before the orange army comes tramplin through all the spots ive been unsuccessfully workin haha. gotta share right

23-Nov-17
Broken. If it has been slim pickings so far in that spot , the invasion may help produce some action . I am always out in front of those gunners waiting for the big buck to get driven around the woods to me. Take a good look at the people travel patterns and get down the trail. This could be it . Hang in there .

23-Nov-17
Good point Pi,.. try best to use the orange to your advantage,..

23-Nov-17
Thanks B, The best buck I ever saw was pushed out of the far side of the woods by a crew of men with Dogs , I could hear them coming for a mile. Then shot out this giant (must have been a 12 pointer) with long long tines. He flew across an open space and I didn't have time to turn anything but my head. He bolted in front of a friend that I placed there at 40 yards but he wasn't quick enough . We still took a big doe and passed on another huge doe that morning but for me that image will never fade and he is in there forever in my mind.

Of course the pushers will not be allowed this year and the space has been clear cut . Still, Ill be waiting just in case. And have just found a similar spot that I know gets pushed from afar and they run this way. I love it ! let em work for you and drive by them later for a thank you. Or not.

Every obstacle has an advantage .

• Sitka Gear