Pi 23-Nov-17
Come november 23-Nov-17
Pi 23-Nov-17
mrw 23-Nov-17
Moons22 23-Nov-17
Will 23-Nov-17
Pi 23-Nov-17
23-Nov-17
Come on,.. did you really click on this link?

Happy Thanksgiving All

23-Nov-17
Of course I did! im very interested in this subject!

23-Nov-17
Yes I did. And I would do it again.

23-Nov-17
I had something to add.... PPPPPPFHHHHHUT , Ahhhhh there yu go !

And if you actually respond then ... come on ,did you really want my input ? ... ah ,uhmm, Out put.

23-Nov-17
Farts are causing Global Warming . It's serious stuff.!!!

23-Nov-17
Speaking of flatulence fellow hunters,. the lady did baked elephant garlic a month ago,.. we woke up farting our butts off,.. I mean like real long monster farts that would go on forever! We laughed our asses off,.. well you know,..

If anyone wants to stink up the joint I have never seen anything in my life like eating large amounts of baked garlic to give you the most absolute crazy time,. plus it tastes really good.

Take elephant garlic cloves bake me at 350 for like 45 minutes to 60,.. use like 2 or 3 elephant cloves,.

Eat and watch the magic occur,.. I swear to god I never seen anything like this in my life,..

Baked beans are child's play compared to this,.. I mean these farts were like long lasting outta this world,.. I shit you not,..

Try it! Maybe I can get her to post on this we were both like WTF was that!

23-Nov-17
So its you two that are killing polar bears and melting Ice caps... I knew it !

23-Nov-17
I think I’ve heard deer fart . Several years ago I was watching a doe feed, and heard a tight squeak. I own a Boston terrier that farts constantly, sounded the same. I totally forgot about that till last year. Again , does feeding, and the squeak. I think deer do fart.

23-Nov-17
See there , The Fart wheeze lives ! Of course they fart. So funny .

23-Nov-17
The buck I shot today kept farting on the drag out, but I don't think he could control it.

23-Nov-17
Divyas

23-Nov-17
This thread was a gas. Well, I dont really give a crap, but, it wasnt really CO2 we had to worry about here, CH4 (Methane) is the real killer :)

Look at me blowing all this hot air... what a blast... :) ha ha ha THANKS BB!

That all said, a turkey I once shot, when I picked it up and slung it over my shoulder for the hike out... I about dropped it when the dead bird dropped a green cloud of death over my shoulder. Intense, deep and thick was the odor... But it was the sound that really startled me.

23-Nov-17
Good one Will. Turkey farts and more.

I'll see your turkey story and raise you one goose. There was some shooting going on out back and I went out the next day for a walk. I came upon a goose that must have landed out of bounds and I was fairly certain it was dead. It Looked dead. I picked it up and it let out a honk . That startled me, as you would imagine. I was perplexed and stood over it for a few minuets to check for life signs. It must be alive right ? . It didn't move . I poked it and then harder and finally i pushed down on it and it let out another long honk. That was interesting . You can honk a dead goose.

Next day I scared the crap out of a friend with it. True story.

• Sitka Gear