bowhhunter33 27-Nov-17
bowhhunter33 27-Nov-17
Pi 15-Dec-17
muzzy 15-Dec-17
Pi 20-Dec-17
hickstick 24-Dec-17
strokedfx 24-Dec-17
25-Nov-17
If you would like to be added to the list please add your information below . Thank you.

The List :

Will: Eastern Z6 and 5, NW Z8, West Central Z9. Combo Private and Public land.From: EBow10 25-Sep-17

Eric z10 north-shore area all public.

Spike78: Bow zone 7 public and private. Gun zone 2 and 6. Public.

Dthfrmabove Shawn. South-coast Z11 area mostly private access public areas and public access public areas

brokenarrow mike: all over zone 9 haha

Proline - Scott , Rowley - Zone 10. Private land.

bowandspear 25-Sep-17 Mike, South Coast Z11 private and public

UrbanHunter 25-Sep-17 Bill: Z11 and where ever Moons aint.... ;)

bigcountry 25-Sep-17 Jim....Zones 6 & 7 My street dissects the zones...depends on which side of the road I hunt...lol....

Moons22, z10 I have 2 private spots in zone 10, and a private z9 farm. Only public spot I've hunted is that spot in Medfield, and always a morning hunt during the week. Can get ugly in there... I Have a buddy that is getting into hunting this year so i'll most likely be hunting z11 with him too. Norwell area. He's already got some connections to private land down there.

hunterma 25-Sep-17 Len, Zones 8,7 Mostly public, a little private here and there

badjuju 25-Sep-17 Jake: NH Unit M public no longer hunt MA but used to hunt Zone 5 (central), 9 (central / north), & 10 (north) all public lands

arch2112 25-Sep-17 Zone 11. Public.

steve 25-Sep-17 ZONE 11 CT

pondboy 25-Sep-17 zone 11 and 12, some private mostly public

Pi - Eric : Zone 11 South/ east coastal Private and semi private with backup public . Rochester, Accushnett, Mattapoisett ,Marion, Fairhaven . Moved from z11 west last season.

Bowjob 25-Sep-17 Zone 7 private and public, 4 private

mrw Hi, I'm Mark. Sometimes I say inappropriate things. I live and hunt in Zone 11, some Zone 10, private farm in Rhody with some buddies. I hunt for meat, but tend to let the little ones walk. Most of my hunting is in town, but I like hunting Hockomock, because it is a challenge.

stillhunter 25-Sep-17 Hi, my name is Dennis I live on the boarder of z9 and z5 I hunt both. mostly Ashby, Townsend, Pepperell, Ashburnham, 99 percent public land.

Eastie778 25-Sep-17 Zone 10 all over the place,public and private.

xi 25-Sep-17 Xi, Wayne, hunt my own private land in 4S and zone 3 public here in MA. Private lands 4Z in NY. And public, zones 8 and 20 in Maine. Enjoy growing foodplots and deer more than I do killing them, 95% meat hunter. Me and a buddy killed 2- 3 1/2 year olds and a 4 1/2 year old that scored 139 gross last year off the property in 4S.

Skippah Rob z11 wareham

Jimbo 25-Sep-17 Jim, Zone 11, all private (but... I just snuck into Moons' garage and put a GPS locator in his favorite stand... you'll find me 50 yards upwind of him this year).

Wachusett 25-Sep-17 Nick - Zone 9, particularly NW by the Zone 5 border and SE by the Zone 10 border. Also hunt Maine and Southern NH a little bit. All public.I've talked to a few guys on here who hunt NW Z9 and would be happy to talk with anyone else in the area. I haven't hunted the area for too many years, but there's plenty of woods and you can get some really beautiful spots to yourself, which is rare in some parts of the state.

Let's Go 25-Sep- Let's Go here! Zone 11 south shore, Marshvegas-Duxbury. Private & town land. Enjoy, Let's Go

awalk228 26-Sep-17 Andrew- Z10 north shore area all public

JJaimStraight 26-Sep-17 JJ zone 10 both public and private. Looking for his first deer!

EZGUNN 26-Sep-17 Erik Zone 11 all public- Abington, Hanover, Norwell and some down in Freetown. new hunter 2nd year in the woods...been a lurker a lot the past couple years and have definitely picked up a lot from you guys.. thank you...still looking for the my first shot at let alone take down of a deer'

Trigger1 26-Sep-17 Z11 in MA (and Z7 in Maine.) Sort of all over the Map on public and private. New to the area down in MA. Planning on spending some time down in Rocky Gutter.

brothersHS 26-Sep-17 Mike & pat, zone 10, all public. Anybody from the andover/north area ?

TexBow 26-Sep-17 Seth, All public, Z10,11,9.

scout 27-Sep-17 Rich: North 8-9 border, public and private, second year hunting, learning a lot here…. thanks.

BC 27-Sep-17 BC- Zone 10 suburbs. Mostly private, some public. Also hunt out of state.

Sneeze1214 27-Sep-17 Austin - Zone 2 public. I actually live in Saugus but travel back home to my parents every week during the season to hunt. Spend most of my time in the smaller hilltowns (Peru, Hinsdale, Washington).

mboudreau 27-Sep-17 z11, public / private. VT J2 private.

Huntingwm 27-Sep-17 Len K Zone 4N and 5, public and private.

jdrdeerslayer 29-Sep-17 Jason, live in zn6,hunt mass NW zn5, Ct zn11

YoungBuck 29-Sep-17 Z10 Wilmington,Billerica,aAndover, mostly public

LateRiser 29-Sep-17 Zone 10, fortunate to have some private land to hunt, but hunt a lot of public so as to not burn out the private spots. Public anywhere within a big semi-circle from Middleton to Newbury to Gloucester

PedalPaddleHunt 30-Sep-17 Z2 public, Z1 public and private Maybe Z3 private, will be starting in NY 4U next week

Stumpjumper 30-Sep-17 Doug, zone 5&9, both public and private.

YoungBuck. Willmington

chuckwagon 05-Oct-17 I hunt mostly z10, although I am at the intersection of zones 9,10,11, it just depends which way I drive out of my house

huntskifishcook 05-Oct-17 Joe, North shore area of Z10 all public and once or twice a season on private in Z11.

SloMo 06-Oct-17 Rick . Z 10 mostly public all within 20 mins from my home . Some of you may have some good pictures of me on your deer cams .

peterk1234 06-Oct-17 Zone 9, public and private land. Lost my spot across the street from my house thanks to a residential development. The spot was guaranteed deer every year for ten years. I was so pissed that I stopped hunting for about four years. Been scouting/hiking all year with my dog and I found two good spots. Hoping for a good season. Tough state for hunting. Pete

Belchertown Bowman Zone 6 and 7 live on the boarder,..

Fess613 06-Oct-17 Les, Hunt Z2 and Z3 for the past 30 years all public, Private land in Columbia county NY, Had private land in NW Ct that the land owner sold 3 years ago so huntwd NECT state land after that. Still nothing more exciting than a big Berkshire county buck. !!

Auggie 07-Oct-17 Little late to the party but Andrew-private land Z11 southcoast Westport, Dartmouth,Mattapoisett/ Marion/ Rochester area....Pi I believe my best friend Troy (Tdurr on the forum) met you the other day near his house....don’t run into many people that know where Mattapoisett is lol

myhandle 08-Oct-17 Private Reply Ryan,z11 public and private mostly Hanson

Fatkid1979 08-Oct-17 Leo, aka fatkid. Z11 private and public.

captain 08-Oct-17 Gary Z5 state forest borders my property and New Hampshire is a 5 minute walk also private land

ryan,z11 mostly Hanson public and private land

Recurvez11 08-Oct-17 Bob zone 11 Easton/Brockton. This will be my second season deer hunting.

Mike zone 5&4N Private&Public NH zone H2S

XMan, zone 11 in Marshfield hunting private and public, CT private, and IL on my own place.

Ungie01201 - Erik. Pittsfield, MA I hunt all over Berkshire County, Columbia County, NY and some CT depending on the year. I spend most of my time in Zone 3 in Mass.

Captskip- Z11 southeast Bristol County. Private. RI private as well.

Passthrough - zone 2 and 4a ashfield, buckland, hawley, and goshen. I also hunt tolland county in CT.

Kenai 15-Oct-17 Name is Keegan Martin live on Hanscom AFB and hunt private and public in zone ten mostly in Lincoln and Concord.

Dahunt Zone 11 public and private North Attleboro, Plainville

TylerP Z10 Georgetown, Groveland, West Newbury, and Reading mostly private spots but some public land.

lunker z11 Plainville N Attle private

mahunt84 z10 here in marlboro

Sosso Milford MA, Hopkinton, Upton, Littleton, and Bellingham. All public land in z9/z10 cept for the Littleton spot. Stay outta Milford, it’s a war zone

Aziz - Z10, but have no idea where to go :). First year. Researching. Any help is appreciated.

30FeetUp . I am Jack, and I hunt private lands in Zone 10, along Route 2. I am bow only.

MA_Bowhunter Eric. Zone 10 private land mostly. Near Route 495 and Route 2 intersection. A couple zone 9 and zone 11 spots.

Tekoa John. Zone 4S & 3. Columbia County NY. Northern NH.

bigsevig big sevig z12. public. barnstable

Cougar: Z11 public, just moved to the five corners of 4N 4S 5 6 7 and hit a couple spots in Z10 on my way to ME (family / private farm land Z 20 rifle) so... I could be anywhere ;)

Addicted: Zone 10 Public, Rt. 495 & 93 area, Tewksbury, Andover, North Reading, etc

Sneakin&Peakin: Zone 12 and 11 mostly public

Proline - Scott , Rowley - Zone 10. Private land.

Buckshot89: Zone 10 (N.Reading, Gloucester, Beverly, Andover, Wenham, Georgetown, Rowley, Haverhill), Occasionally Zone 7 (Ludlow, Belchertown, Wilbraham, Hampden, Granby, South Hadley) and all public with some private access. Also one private spot in NH near my residence.

Vash1 Zone 10 public land

alittletolate Littletolate..Joe ...Zone 5 ..Leverett , Sunderland, Montague ...Private &Public ... Mountain areas ..Where even down is up...

bostonwhaler320 Live in Boston but hunt in zone 8/9. Public

Rooster Live in Rockland and hunt suburbs public / town in z-11

1SG Ret Live in Weymouth hunt Z11off 106 near Easton

BigBuckDreams Live in southwick. I hunt private property on 4s/2 border.

Dan6310 ; Norton; public and some private in the Norton area. Also public in CT.

Outdoorsman... Shane live in and hunt zone 11 (mostly private land). I also hunt NY and ME.

Justin zone 4s. From Southwick and hunt Southwick Westfield Granville West Springfield.

bowhhunter33: Justin zone 4s. From Southwick and hunt Southwick Westfield Granville West Springfield.

Muzzy :

hickstick Central MA zn9 sometimes zn8, also CT and NH. Trad primarily (56" 60# custom recurve or 60" 60# custom longbow) but also have a bowtech and a muzzleloader. Saddle hunter.

strokedfx Ed zone 9 upton area

25-Nov-17
Thank you sir.

25-Nov-17
You are quite welcome.

25-Nov-17

25-Nov-17

27-Nov-17

27-Nov-17
Thanks for adding to our list . Please delete the entry after it is listed.

27-Nov-17

27-Nov-17

15-Dec-17

15-Dec-17

20-Dec-17
Please delete your message when entry is recorded on list.

24-Dec-17
I guess you can add me to the list. lol

hickstick Central MA zn9 sometimes zn8, also CT and NH. Trad primarily (56" 60# custom recurve or 60" 60# custom longbow) but also have a bowtech and a muzzleloader. Saddle hunter.

24-Dec-17
I guess I'll give in Ed zone 9 upton area

• Sitka Gear