soapdish 03-Dec-17
steve 03-Dec-17
notme 03-Dec-17
Wood Walker 03-Dec-17
bigbuckbob 04-Dec-17
Gene 04-Dec-17
jdrdeerslayer 04-Dec-17
27-Nov-17
Saw on the news today that a bear attacked 2 horses in Southbury and the DEEP killed. It did not have any ear tags and was about 150 lbs, not a big bear. Sooner or later they have to push harder for a limited season. These incidents all add up. We'll see!!

27-Nov-17
I had one in my trash, I wasn't home at the time but my neighbor went to scare it with his truck horn. Drove to about 10 feet of the bear, honk his horn and yelled. The bear looked at him then proceeded to lay down. So much for making loud noises and scaring them away.

27-Nov-17

notme's Link
http://wtnh.com/2017/11/26/black-bear-attacks-2-miniature-horses-kills-1-in-southbury/

27-Nov-17
And then there were the donkeys that got attacked in the Sherman area. I think notme may have attacked an ass or two in his time.

27-Nov-17
... therefore notme is a bear !?

27-Nov-17
At times..lol.

One time spot n spookin in mid nov i came across a bear den. Had to drop a duece big time..there i was squated over the den,pants around my ankles,gigglin away...when i was done i stuck out my chest and proclaimed "tell your cubs I chit in the woods"!!! Then i ran away really really fast...

27-Nov-17
lol,...you make me laugh you sick f _ _ _! I have a mental image of those boney knees trying to hold up your old ass and your pants twisted around your ankles!! That would make a greet Christmas card for all the people you don't like.

27-Nov-17
I am sick of the bears I walk out and have 300lb or larger bear in driveway ,bears breaking my fruit trees ,bears need to be addressed.I want a bear season yesterday lol. REMEMBER IF YOU DON'T BOTHER THE BEAR WON'T BOTHER YOU. Bull crap

27-Nov-17
Donkeys attacked in canton last year. DEEP notified told the farmer kill him if he returns. Never returned. This happens more than the news cres to capture. Too busy on other stuff like...live and drive technology, breaking weather etc.

03-Dec-17

jdrdeerslayer's embedded Photo
jdrdeerslayer's embedded Photo
this one was attacking the beech nuts! took him at 15 yds up here in MA wednesday. our bear population is growing way to fast too , as we can not bait or use dogs which makes them hard to hunt.

03-Dec-17
Congratulations, nice harvest.

03-Dec-17
Congratulations jdrdeerslayer. Bow or gun?

03-Dec-17
it was shotgun. using a bow in this area during shotgun is almost hopeless lol

03-Dec-17
That's a big en. saw two like that in my yard this year

03-Dec-17
Congrats JD !!!!

03-Dec-17
Congrats!!! Rug?

03-Dec-17
That looks like a big one ,how many pounds?

04-Dec-17
jr - that's a nice bear. And thanks for keeping at least one from walking down to CT.

04-Dec-17
hey, that one walked thru my yard in Washington ct this summer! LOL Good looking bear - congrats!!!

04-Dec-17
the bear weighed 292 dressed, he was quite large with not alot of fat(for a bear). I am having him made Into a rug. interesting fact the taxidermists that is doing it is in Southampton mass, he was telling me about a large bear he had on his deck a few years ago with 2 ear tags, clove enough that he took pics and could read the numbers. turns out the bear was tagged in ct! tells you how far theses things travel

• Sitka Gear