Oleduckhunter 28-Nov-17
Hoot 29-Nov-17
pls009 29-Nov-17
Katnanz 29-Nov-17
RJN 04-Dec-17
27-Nov-17

MF's embedded Photo
MF's embedded Photo
So I have permission to hunt a nice piece of private property, the land owner knows I am a huge Vikings fan, and this is what I find this week while viewing the pictures. LOL Anyone else every have any goofy photos? I also captured a nice Bob Cat on camera

27-Nov-17
We always get some dandies, as our camp has a great sense of humor. Can't really share here, but many include hand gestures (middle fingers and shocker configurations) and moons (actual phase doesn't matter.) On occasion animals do make hilarious poses. One of my favorites is a nice size bear with his tongue hanging out and lifting his leg (I thought only dogs urinated this way.) The printed out pic of this actually sits in the kitchen of the shack . Every year it seems we get close ups of deer investigating the cameras, etc.

27-Nov-17
Hey MF,,, here is a clue,,,,Vikings will find a way to blow it,,,,, they will not go far in the play offs,,,,, they are all "tools"....... ha ha

27-Nov-17
Hey Ground hunter...don't need the clue...lol

27-Nov-17
"MF.....great bear guide......horrible NFL allegiance"

Don't know if I can take your opinions too seriously anymore ;-)

27-Nov-17
Got a pic of my dad's bare ass one time. Had my cam over a water hole. Hot August day he had been working outside and decided to take a dip. It was hilarious cause me and him were looking at the pics together. Thankfully it was only his butt and not the frank and beans

27-Nov-17
I'm a Packer fan but won't be bad mouthing the Vikes. They look good this year, have a great defense, an excellent coach. Their record reflects this as they have more w's than the Packers.

27-Nov-17
thanks rutnstrut

28-Nov-17
Only reason the vikes have more w's is because (in my opinion) they deliberately took out Rogers with a (probably legal but) dirty hit. December 23 could be interesting.

28-Nov-17

Trapper's embedded Photo
Trapper's embedded Photo

28-Nov-17

Trapper's embedded Photo
Trapper's embedded Photo

28-Nov-17

Trapper's embedded Photo
Trapper's embedded Photo

28-Nov-17

Trapper's embedded Photo
Trapper's embedded Photo

28-Nov-17

Trapper's embedded Photo
Trapper's embedded Photo

28-Nov-17

Trapper's embedded Photo
Trapper's embedded Photo

28-Nov-17

Bigfoot's embedded Photo
Bigfoot's embedded Photo
anyone want a buddy?

28-Nov-17

Cheesehead Mike's embedded Photo
I thought this was pretty cool.

28-Nov-17

This one too...

28-Nov-17
I've gotten plenty of deer, coyotes, foxes peeing/pooping on camera over the years. Sadly my computer that had tens of thousands of trail pictures on it, suffered a hard drive meltdown a year ago, so I lost them.

Probably my most unique ones are when the bears investigate the cameras.

28-Nov-17
My brother showed my his trail cam card from this summer. It was overlooking a little food plot and a pond. Lots of deer a bear and cubs. He told me to keep going. The last hundred or so pictures were beef cows and calves. They loved his food plot and pond. They were from a farm 3 miles away.

This was summer time. The farmer tried but couldn't get them back. My brother said they actually had the green light for them during gun season. He didn't see them but said another neighbor has shot 3 of them.

29-Nov-17

Hoot's embedded Photo
Hoot's embedded Photo
When the fox leaves the mouse comes out to play.

29-Nov-17

pls009's embedded Photo
pls009's embedded Photo

29-Nov-17

Katnanz's embedded Photo
Katnanz's embedded Photo

04-Dec-17

RJN's embedded Photo
RJN's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear