Wild Bill 28-Nov-17
Brian M. 28-Nov-17
Garbanzo 28-Nov-17
27-Nov-17

Straight Arrow's embedded Photo
Did I use enough buck lure?
Straight Arrow's embedded Photo
Did I use enough buck lure?
I came across this liter on private land in Wallingford. Do you think this guy got a bit carried away with buck lure?

27-Nov-17
No acorn rage? Thats the ticket..

27-Nov-17
Don't you just love guys that can carry shit in but can't carry it out?

27-Nov-17
well now you know the deer in the area are immune to buck bomb.

27-Nov-17
X2 Gene, how pathetic.

27-Nov-17
Pure slob hunter!

27-Nov-17
Well it really ticks me off because I tend to pick up after these slob! Recently in Colorado we picked up many bottles and cans on San Juan National Forest!

27-Nov-17
That is truly and utterly disgusting. Too bad something like this cannot be punished. Not only we cover every year more terrain with urban sprawl in the name of civilization but we poison the little green patches left in between. Just as everyone wants a green perfect lawn so they use RoundUp without thinking of consequences. I have to bring to your attention that those dandelions RoundUp targets are edible, the flower, the leaf, and even roots (to make coffee). Stinging nettle is another edible and nutritionally desirable plant which we also consider a weed.

28-Nov-17
Ya think any bucks came to the pile looking to scrap? ( or probably left the property is more like it).absolutely HATE seeing this. Almost as bad as mylar ballons.

28-Nov-17
I hate those Mylar balloons too. I picked one up in the woods on Saturday that was at least 30 inches in diameter. Then I had to cut it with my knife to totally deflate it so I could stick it in my pack. I average picking up at least 3-4 of them every year while hunting.

28-Nov-17

Wild Bill's embedded Photo
Wild Bill's embedded Photo
Maybe we should revive the message our tax dollar paid for.

28-Nov-17
He's not the only slob out there, one of the last times I hunted ducks, there must have been three dozen shotgun shells at the edge of the marsh in one spot. I know it's easy to miss one or two that sink or float away, but that many on the edge of the muck is just disgusting. Whatever happened to leave the woods cleaner than you found it?

28-Nov-17
Show the picture to the landowner and tell him you cleaned up the others mess.. maybe you'll get exclusive use

• Sitka Gear