David Mitchell 02-Dec-17
Jim Casto Jr 02-Dec-17
gobbler 02-Dec-17
David Mitchell 03-Dec-17
M.P. 03-Dec-17
Fred Richter 03-Dec-17
Jim Casto Jr 07-Dec-17
01-Dec-17
It saddened me to hear that Steve Davis passed away yesterday ! Steve was a Great bowhunter and a WVBA member ! God do bless and comfort his family !!!

01-Dec-17
Ron I heard about Steve's passing today and was saddened to hear it. Steve was a pleasant guy to be around. We had some good hunts at Hoppy's.

01-Dec-17
Prayers sent .

01-Dec-17
A dear friend. He was one of the first to join the WVBA. We've shared many miles together, hunting, going the 3D shoots and traditional rendezous' and talking politics. You could never be around a more accommodating person.... and... he was a heck of a shot with those heavy-weight recurves.

It was terrible to watch his health fail the last fews years. I can only hope and trust all is now well with him.

01-Dec-17
Sorry to hear this...prayers for his family.

01-Dec-17

Jim Casto Jr's embedded Photo
Remember this picture? It was in 2006 and ended up being the cover photo for the VOICE.

01-Dec-17
A good man for sure. He will be sadly missed by people that knew him. May God give his family strength in this time of sorrow.

02-Dec-17
May god ease the pain of his families loss , Steve loved to hunt and could sure shoot a recurve .

02-Dec-17
Prayers...

02-Dec-17
I remember going up to see Steve and Bill at the Archery shop 1 night they were shooting to show him ( at that time New ) Wensel woodsmans, he liked them and I think he shot them after that ! He was a Super shot with a recurve or long bow ! May the good Lord touch and comfort his family as only He can !

02-Dec-17
When anyone learns of the arrangements, please let us know.

02-Dec-17
Dr. Dave,

Just found out there will be no public services.

"Steven Ray Davis, 58, of Washington, WV died December 1, 2017 at his residence after an extended illness. He was born December 13, 1958 in Parkersburg, a son of the late Vernon Ray and Patricia Ann Carder Davis and is survived by his wife, Vicki I. Davis.

Steven served as a U.S. Postal Service mail carrier in the Rockport area.

At his request, there will be no visitation or services."

02-Dec-17
My condolences

03-Dec-17
Thanks, Jim. I wanted to go and pay my deepest respects if there were a service or visitation.

03-Dec-17
i did not know him but i do remember him at banquets. Prayers for those close to him

03-Dec-17
I'm so sorry to hear this. Steve was a good guy, gone way too soon. I've known Steve since the early days of the WVBA and had the pleasure of hunting with him a time or two years ago. He was easy to like and he will be missed. I send my condolences and prayers to the Davis family. RIP Steve. God Bless

07-Dec-17

Found a couple more pictures I thought I'd share:

Monster Columbia Blacktail and huge sow.

• Sitka Gear