TargetPanic 03-Dec-17
Hoot 03-Dec-17
Pete-pec 03-Dec-17
Cheif 03-Dec-17
Hoot 03-Dec-17
Crusader dad 03-Dec-17
South Farm 04-Dec-17
02-Dec-17
I have really enjoyed this forum, does anyone know of a good ice fishing one, not that there is any ice yet but hopefully soon

02-Dec-17
Start with a shout out at Lake Link, they will steer you to the forum you need,,,,, some ice in the north, and in the UP, those are reports from my friends,,,, one is fishing today, north of Park Falls somewhere,,,,,, also just call up to one of the bigger guide shops, lets say Eagle River, they will know

02-Dec-17
Thanks!

02-Dec-17
+1 on LakeLink

Warning....they can be a tough crowd but they do a pretty good job in self regulating.

02-Dec-17
Yup, Lake-Link but you have to wade through the BS.

02-Dec-17
Forget Lake Link . Not many fishermen will truthfully tell you the good spots .

Almost all lakes are listed on the DNR & other sites . They list what species of fish & depth of the lakes .

Walk out on the ice , start punching holes to look for dropoffs, weedbeds & cribs . Its that simple . Caught 3 Walleyes & 2 Pike today .

03-Dec-17

TargetPanic's Link
I go to the following site for fishing info. Good Luck

03-Dec-17
Guys are telling me they're getting fish on Big Sissabagama. They told me there's six inches of ice. I know a lot of our lakes are froze over in NW Wl, but I wouldn't trust any of them after this warm weather. Next week the lakes will be making ice.

03-Dec-17
I always do well on Lake Noneya.

03-Dec-17
Haha well played pete

03-Dec-17
Pete - Good one! Been on that lake a lot. lmao

03-Dec-17
I fish on Delevan and will gladly guide anyone that wants to go in the summer. I don't mind sharing my spots and I've limited out with two guys the last four times I've fished it. It's the only lake I know well but I'll share with others. Just not ice fishing cause that's too cold and boring for me.

04-Dec-17
Check out Indepthoutdoors.com

• Sitka Gear