Donnybowhunter 26-Apr-18
MathewsMan 26-Apr-18
Donnybowhunter 26-Apr-18
JohnMC 26-Apr-18
Donnybowhunter 27-Apr-18
03-Dec-17

donnybowhunter's embedded Photo
donnybowhunter's embedded Photo
bought a cabin and land.. put up a game camera.. looking forward to archery season 2018

03-Dec-17
Nice!

04-Dec-17
If that mule deer is there November 24, he is most likely somewhere else in August/September! Your cabin is probably in a breeding area. You might want to think about a 3rd or 4th season tag...

04-Dec-17
There is a lot of difference between what you see during daylight hours and night.

05-Dec-17
Why don’t you take a fellas hope and dreams and piss all over them. ;)

05-Dec-17
Treeline and MathewsMan, sounds like good advise/observations based on all of your years of experience hunting Mule Deer in Colorado. No doubt it would be great if that mule deer was on the property during late Aug-Sept but I also doubt it, as mule deer bucks being mule deer bucks in the mountains in Aug/early Sept,, unless this cabin is at timberline, it will be miles away.

Donny, thanks for posting the picture, nice buck

05-Dec-17

PECO's embedded Photo
PECO's embedded Photo
This guy on my trail cam behind the garage last night. No buck like that during bow season.

05-Dec-17
To further crush your vibe and kick you while you're down, he probably won't be dropping his antlers in your yard either. But I have good news to tell! He won't be too far away, you may find his sheds or be able to hunt him in the near!

05-Dec-17
double

01-Jan-18

Donnybowhunter's embedded Photo
Had this big guy behind my cabin Christmas night

26-Apr-18

Found this guys right side while turkey bunting

26-Apr-18
I will disagree with anyone that tells me the bucks will not be in the area for archery season..i have trail cam pictures in Nov and dec..finding sheds and still seeing multiple bucks last weekend. Minus antlers..lol Archery season can't get here fast enough.

26-Apr-18
The next photo of that buck will have me holding him with a big smile

26-Apr-18
I hope that's private land you're picking up sheds...

26-Apr-18
Yes it's private..

26-Apr-18
Ouch, sorry I did not intend to be negative. Trust me, I see bucks on my trail cameras I want to see during shooting hours...

26-Apr-18
I just wanted to share my excitement and joy of pursuing Mule deer for 2018..i appreciate the positive responses and possibly eating tag soup. I will always have a positive and upbeat attitude, no matter what others may do or say. To everyone that responded to this thread I have only the best wishes for you and the upcoming archery season.

26-Apr-18
What about the ones of that did not responded to this thread? Does that mean you don't have best wishes for our season? :)

27-Apr-18
I have a limited number of well wishes...lol

• Sitka Gear