Paul@thefort 05-Dec-17
PECO 05-Dec-17
PECO 05-Dec-17
PECO 05-Dec-17
Donnybowhunter 01-Jan-18
03-Dec-17

donnybowhunter's embedded Photo
donnybowhunter's embedded Photo
bought a cabin and land.. put up a game camera.. looking forward to archery season 2018

03-Dec-17
Nice!

04-Dec-17
If that mule deer is there November 24, he is most likely somewhere else in August/September! Your cabin is probably in a breeding area. You might want to think about a 3rd or 4th season tag...

04-Dec-17
There is a lot of difference between what you see during daylight hours and night.

05-Dec-17
Why don’t you take a fellas hope and dreams and piss all over them. ;)

05-Dec-17
Treeline and MathewsMan, sounds like good advise/observations based on all of your years of experience hunting Mule Deer in Colorado. No doubt it would be great if that mule deer was on the property during late Aug-Sept but I also doubt it, as mule deer bucks being mule deer bucks in the mountains in Aug/early Sept,, unless this cabin is at timberline, it will be miles away.

Donny, thanks for posting the picture, nice buck

05-Dec-17

PECO's embedded Photo
PECO's embedded Photo
This guy on my trail cam behind the garage last night. No buck like that during bow season.

05-Dec-17
To further crush your vibe and kick you while you're down, he probably won't be dropping his antlers in your yard either. But I have good news to tell! He won't be too far away, you may find his sheds or be able to hunt him in the near!

05-Dec-17
double

01-Jan-18

Donnybowhunter's embedded Photo
Donnybowhunter's embedded Photo
Had this big guy behind my cabin Christmas night

• Sitka Gear