Ksgobbler 16-Jan-18
sitO 16-Jan-18
sitO 17-Jan-18
MDW 17-Jan-18
06-Dec-17

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo

07-Dec-17
That will be your face when Snyder is gone!! The Kitty Kats will join KU in the football cellar!!

07-Dec-17
Lee, do you honestly believe any team could be as bad as KU? Honestly?

I'm curious what you boys thought about last night's game? Pretty hard to believe that's a #2 or even top 20 team if you ask me.

When Macey Grahm missed those two free throws on the late technical, it almost felt bad to laugh. Poor little thing, she couldn't even hit a lay-up last night.

07-Dec-17
Lol. Bill Snyder good coach on an decent conference. Clean program with integrity. 8-11 bowl record when you measure success outside of big 12.

07-Dec-17
Best Toupee in the Business!!!

07-Dec-17
Maybe KU needs to look into a better car deal? I'm a MIZZOU fan, please feel free to shoot back. We have been easy targets.

07-Dec-17
Kyle, I would agree totally that they aren't the no. 2 team in the country. They will struggle unless they have another big man. I have another reason to be a Jayhawk fan, my daughter got accepted to KU with the goal of being a pediatric nurse practitioner. So I am going to be invested in that school (proud dad!). Can you tell me where Kstate ranked in football before Snyder went to Manhattan? I believe they were known as the worst D-1 team!

07-Dec-17
Congrats to your daughter, great academic school! I have no idea where we ranked before Bill, it was bad...but not this bad.

07-Dec-17
Doesn't KU have the best over all record in football against K-State?? Kitty Cats need to remember it does get worse than KU football you've been there and Snyder won't coach forever.

07-Dec-17
3wins - 33losses in the last 3 years...no it can't get a whole lot worse than that Wally Wildcat...I like the ring of that ;?)

Funny how nobody wants to talk about Basketball lol

07-Dec-17
GO SOONERS

07-Dec-17
Yeah, Sooners. That Rodney Anderson seems like a stand-up guy. Seems like Coach Briley is trying to replicate Baylor's success.

It's just a coincidence this rape thing surfaced after the Big XII Championship and the playoff selection, isn't it?

08-Dec-17
dont be a hater one bad apple dosent spoil the bunch, you prob think alabama should be playing

08-Dec-17
KU will win the Big 12 again, they will make at least the sweet 16 again, they will finish the year ranked in or near the top ten again... K-State hangs their hat on football, but they'll never touch KU's basketball success. How long before K-State wins a football national championship? KU threatens pretty much every year, you can say they fall short, but they're in the conversation. When was the last time K-State's football national championship chances were discussed on ESPN???

08-Dec-17
https://saveksfb.com/

08-Dec-17
Basketball was invented in kansas alot of people dont know that

08-Dec-17
Basketball was not invented in Kansas.

2012, James. Apples to oranges comparing football to basketball titles though. Neither of KU’s modern titles came as a consensus #1 or #2, which you had to be until 3 years ago in CFB. If there was a 16 team playoff dating back 20 years or so in CFB it’s pretty conceivable the Cats would’ve played a roll in a handful.

08-Dec-17

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo

sitO's Link
That's a great link! Has a ticker for time since last road win...LOL

James we must have been watching a different game, if you think that team is making "Sweet 16"

08-Dec-17
Real Question.... Does anyone ACTUALLY believe that K-State will fall that far when Bill retires??

08-Dec-17
K-state fans don't realize that if you leave the Midwest nobody even knows who k-state is, Kentucky state? It's not like the SEC or any major conference is concerned with them. State had some success in the 90's but haven't done anything since then. Congrats on the toilet bowl game nobody will watch or care about.. KU is nationally recognized and always in the top ten in the nation. Yes our football team sucks but at least we are successful in something.. And our fans don't have to wear purple lol

08-Dec-17
I've been in 49 states Zach, trust me they know who we are, and plenty of folks will be watching to see if we "fail" again in this bowl...but at least we're going ;?)

KU is nationally recognized it's true...for hair pullin, trippin, car jackin, b____ slappin, and then there's Macey Graham...

08-Dec-17
ok but the inventer was ks. first coach

08-Dec-17
He stole it from the natives Frank...get back to the cooler!

08-Dec-17
Dont need no cooler today sit

08-Dec-17
Kyle, they will be in the sweet 16 again this year. Tell you what, you buy another person's new KBA membership for a year if they are, I'll do the same if they're not, deal? :)

08-Dec-17
Best bet I have seen on here yet:)

08-Dec-17
Yeah, no-brainer...in

08-Dec-17

Ksgobbler's embedded Photo
Also this beauty ran in the university newspaper and a billboard is in the works. I did donate money to the cause and the gofundme raised a couple grand in no time.

10-Dec-17

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
James, I think the KBA memberships are still $25, just FYI.

And yes I know K-State shot 13% from beyond the arc last night...hard to watch... probably lost our #35 ranking ;?)

10-Dec-17
If you could see my face you'd know I'm still not worried. :)

10-Dec-17
Gobbler you're right KU has to get rid of that wildcat hack!!!! I think KSU played KU bad in football just to give Zenger "we're improving" fire power. Just like KU let KSU stay in the games last year so the wildcats will keep Bam.

10-Dec-17
Shockers best in the state! In my opinion have been for several years. Definitely superior to K-State.

10-Dec-17
Which team did WSU beat again?

I agree, they're best in state...by far...heck, even their football team"s better than KU !?)

10-Dec-17
Well they just beat OU. Since 2012 they are in the top 5 in the NCAA Tourney in wins. In a new league this year so the nay sayer's will have to keep their mouth shut now!

10-Dec-17
OSU yesterday...OU this Saturday

11-Dec-17
Left off the s. Also beat Baylor.

11-Dec-17
WSU... always a fan of their players, classy fellas usually. The coach is a punk. He gets the team to play for sure, I'm just glad they don't act like him! :)

11-Dec-17

Largest deficit of defeat in "Madman-Billy's" tenure during an NCAA tourney...just said.

11-Dec-17
Greg Marshall is a class act! And one of the best in the business.

11-Dec-17
Just because you say something doesn't mean it's true...

11-Dec-17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeoUitsdq98

11-Dec-17
His players like him and stay 4 years. They transfer in not out. Nothing wrong with a coach standing up for his players. They graduate and he runs a clean program.

16-Dec-17

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo

17-Dec-17
Well the Shockers went down.

17-Dec-17
Boomer Sooner baby! Now on to the CFP Rose Bowl game to dominate another team ranked 3 on New Years Day. So much offensive production that I swear I saw Baker Mayfield drain a 3 ptr. too?

No “shocker” here as I knew all along this OU team was severely underrated. Sooners completely carved up the Shockers “play angry” defense. Sooners had more steals, more blocks, less fouls and less turnovers.

Most amazing thing about today was not that OU won, but how they controlled the game pretty much start to finish and Shockers got no closer than a two possession game. Second most amazing thing was how WSU seems to find an almost bald 20 year old white guy to play every year?

Look out Jayhawks ....Trae Young picked OU over KU so he could be on the team that breaks KU’s Conf. Champ winning streak.

17-Dec-17
Tap the breaks. TCU, Tech, WVU, and Baylor are all ranked---and ahead of OU in the AP. Big XII is going to be interesting this year.

17-Dec-17
Young is the best player in the nation.

02-Jan-18

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo
Quick...everyone turn to ESPN and watch as "Mad Billy" has a heart attack!

02-Jan-18

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo

03-Jan-18
Army beat Loyola? Wow!

03-Jan-18
Big twelve is going to be a meat grinder this year! I'm glad our bet is for a Sweet 16 bid and not the big twelve title for the 50th time, or 14th... I'm still not worried Kyle! :)

03-Jan-18
Then again, I've done a little more reading... Dok is hurt, and he's their only true big man, Lightfoot is talented but weak. According to what I read, Dok's back won't get any worse, but he'll have to play through the pain, it's probably not going to get any better either. Until Desousa and Preston get eligible, it's gonna be ugly at times. Now I'm really glad we didn't bet on the Big 12!!!!

03-Jan-18
There's a smell permeating from all KU fans right now...it ain't Salty Iguana bean dip...

It's FEAR

03-Jan-18
Other than Dok, it is a weak pathetic team. Average body weight around 160 lbs. They can't defend or rebound. We need bodies like the Morris boys and T Rob. Quit recruiting girls. First thing I would do is make Vick cut his hair. I am a lifetime KU fan but this team has no flavor or personality, hard to like.

04-Jan-18
They refuse to play defense. Might as well put in a zone and plug up the middle... they aren't defending the 3 anyway.

04-Jan-18
They obviously aren't very good right now, but I have faith in Self and his staff. I will be very surprised if they aren't the the best team in the conference by the end! Rock Chalk

04-Jan-18
They might turn into the best team in the conference but not the best team in the state!

04-Jan-18
Shocks are on FIRE tonight

04-Jan-18
If MD can take out the Spartan's...KU might stay in the poll

As a sympathy vote of course

04-Jan-18
They are nasty on defense! "Play Angry".

05-Jan-18
The Shockers better sale their soul to keep Marshall or they will loose that winning way. They will be irrelevant again just like K-State will be when Snyder is gone!!

05-Jan-18
Like KU will be when they're in the NIT this year... and Billy's melon explodes?

05-Jan-18
I don't think he will leave now. They are in a power conference and he doesn't have a football program to compete with. Duke, Kentucky, KU, North Carolina, Michigan State are about the only schools who have jobs that would be appealing. Wichita State has out performed the rest of the field since 2012.

06-Jan-18
MSU! Ghetto power baby!

06-Jan-18
Sorry "Inter city" power ......bro

13-Jan-18

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo

13-Jan-18
Well today is the super bowl for K-state.

13-Jan-18
This is basketball Jeff, it's a round ball...simple mistake most KU fans make

13-Jan-18
Good game...you wussies

13-Jan-18
Weber cost Kstate dearly with those 2 stupid time outs. They were not going to review that out of bounds call had he not called time out with a 1:15 left. He should have saved them for the end of the game, it cost them a possession. Then he should not have called time out after the first free throw by Newman. Call it on a miss or push it to half court then call time out with about 12 seconds left. Stupid clock management.

14-Jan-18
Maybe the player diaria cost it with his mouth technical?

14-Jan-18
Nope, that technical did not do it.

14-Jan-18
Webber is such a panzie, I'm SO glad he's K-State's coach!! My brother-in-law, a K-State grad, is counting the days until Webber is dismissed. I'm counting the days until K-State grad, Sheehan Zenger, is dismissed!!!!

14-Jan-18
Weber should be finished after this season. His post game criticism is very unprofessional, it is his fault they can't win close games!! I admit KU will miss him!! Lmao

16-Jan-18
Quite a win for the Hawks last night! I'm hoping the Cats can knock off Trae and company...

16-Jan-18
Twenty-trae to nine at this juncture...Cat's ain't half bad this year. Look at the "box" for the "Showdown"...had your sorry donkeys. Overzealous guard and a weak coach on our side but hey...we had a 10% chance according to ESPNah

WV made you look like the panzie's you are in that first 1/2...go plant a raised bed for your NIT inauguration

16-Jan-18
Hawks played very well last night. First time I have seen someone from the Big 12 wear out WV. They were dead tired in the last 8 minutes. Kstate does not have the winning tradition to pull off close games. Losing is a hard habit to break. They will always be third fiddle in this state.

16-Jan-18
You obviously missed the first half, it's ok... everyone needs a nap now and then.

Our banjo had your mandolin at hello

16-Jan-18

Don’t worry sitO. Nobody can ever take these away from you

16-Jan-18
Lol I hate you

17-Jan-18
Boom

There it is

17-Jan-18
I don't normally watch a lot of basketball, but the cats made it look fairly easy last night. Now if they turn-a-round and let some completely unknown kick their butts?

• Sitka Gear