steve's embedded Photo
steve's embedded Photo

07-Dec-17

steve's embedded Photo
steve's embedded Photo

07-Dec-17
Wow some big birds

07-Dec-17
Holy bird that's a lot of turkey crap!! Almost as bad as Canada geese!

07-Dec-17
Looks like farm birds or combination farm birds and Merriams

07-Dec-17
Seeing that guy snapping the photo reminds me of a great sight my wife had on the way to work a year or so ago. She's heading past Umass Med School in Worcester one May morning, and there is a med student, using his umbrella to fend off 3 tom's that were pecking/flapping/trying to spur him. Wish to heck she'd been able to video it!

Awesome to see all those birds. Wonder how you do vasectomies on them?

08-Dec-17
That copper colored one is cool looking!

08-Dec-17
White buffalo!!

09-Dec-17

SixLomaz's Link
Another complaint from various states, Indiana and Iowa. Rampant negative behavior wherever WB operates. Look for JTV's and midwest's comments.

09-Dec-17
More hunters upset about culling operations. What else is new? Bowriter, the last poster, summed it all up well. If you are able to kill 25 deer in a 300-400 yard area in one night, there is an overabundance problem.

09-Dec-17
The posters are not upset about culling deer. They are upset about paying a third party , overruling all hunting regulations, and lack of results for the money paid. The same can be accomplished by allowing hunters to hunt. The hunters are willing to pay for tags if necessary, thus increasing money in state coffers. Very simple concept.

09-Dec-17
Doc, WB is killing the stupid deer and that means the smart ones are left to breed which makes the problem worse. You should share your scientific evidence with the ignorant people paying WB just like you share it with us. I guess all the deer I saw yesterday spread the word that killer BBB was in town so they all left the area today. Damn they're smart.

09-Dec-17
This has been my argument all along. If hunters were actually able to manage deer to levels desired by the public and pay to do so, municipalities wouldn't have to pay firms like WB for results. Ask the WB guys. They will say the same thing. Hunting is not, and purposefully so, an efficient means of managing locally overabundant deer. Until hunters realize this, all they can do is complain about it in online hunting messaging boards.

09-Dec-17
Hunting for deer is not extermination and thus, you can't use "hunting" as a word for this. You need to use eradication. Like crop damage for deer in these areas. Hunters can be utilized to apply crop damage techniques in these areas if those ar part of the rules.

Then again, look at what hunters did to the deer herd in FFLD county when the state allowed baiting and unlimited doe tags. :(

• Sitka Gear