cuntrytocity 07-Dec-17
>>---CTCrow---> 07-Dec-17
spike78 07-Dec-17
GF 07-Dec-17
grizzlyadam 07-Dec-17
cuntrytocity 07-Dec-17
07-Dec-17
https://www.yahoo.com/news/gun-makers-exploding-rifle-leaves-183639208.html

I know the season is upon us, just wanted to warn any of you guys who may use the Savage muzzleloader.

07-Dec-17

>>---CTCrow--->'s Link

07-Dec-17
A smokeless powder muzzle loader is a neat but dumb idea. That’s what we have rifles for.

07-Dec-17
Tried to use that link and got a bogus "Virus Detected - Do Not Exit or Shut Down!!" kind of a warning.

But yeah... An old-school rifle will dope-slap you for double-charging it, and one of those is just a bomb waiting to happen.

Don't know what the alleged defect is, becase I get interrupted by the scammers...

07-Dec-17
I have one, its in a class of its own when it comes to muzzleloading. I became aware of this claim many years ago and absorbed as much info as I could. I came to the conclusion that any issue is more likely a defect of the user rather than the muzzleloader. It all started from a former employee of the company who had left on bad terms. It sure has the potential to be dangerous to those who want to test its limits, or those who are too careless to pay attention to what they are doing. If anyone is interested just do a search, there is a bunch of interesting info on it. This article is a typical distortion of the truth by the anti gun, one sided, biased media.

07-Dec-17
I apologize if the link is bad GF. I'd have to disagree as far as a bias is concerned, sometimes manufacturers make mistakes and I'd tend to agree that in some of those instances it was the shooter resting the limits. Either way you look at it, I sympathize with anyone unfortunate to have this happen to them. At any rate, be safe.

• Sitka Gear