Bowhunt3138 08-Dec-17
DeanMan 08-Dec-17
BruceP 08-Dec-17
Belchertown Bowman 08-Dec-17
Jebediah 08-Dec-17
Belchertown Bowman 08-Dec-17
07-Dec-17

BruceP's Link
A buddy of mine sent me this. This guy came across two nice bucks fighting and was lucky enough to get quite a bit of video with his phone.

07-Dec-17
Wow!!! I’ve only seen that twice in 35 years of hunting. Outstanding video!

07-Dec-17
That is really cool.... After listening to their heavy breathing... I am thinking that my heavy breathing after getting up in my tree... is now a deer call...

07-Dec-17
That's awesome. Ive only ever seen 1 fight. And I shot one of the bucks while he was fighting. Unfortunately I shot the smaller one by accident and then trying to reload to shoo the other my ram rod got stuck in the barrel haha. The other one turned out to be a monster when he stepped into the clearing and I could see him.

07-Dec-17
WOW,... I got tired just watching it,..

And a bit better at rattling too

07-Dec-17
Cool!

07-Dec-17
Always amazes me that there arent more one eyed bucks out there. Hate seeing the pics of two dead that locked together. Cool video.

07-Dec-17
Ha ha BWB22, I ended up getting the loser

07-Dec-17
Awesome video!!

07-Dec-17
There is always two in my dreams

07-Dec-17
B&S. We are talking about deer hunting. Not you mating strategy! ;)

07-Dec-17
Awesome footage!

07-Dec-17
I would be afraid that the stress hormones from the fight would make the meat crappy. Can anyone speak to that from experience?

08-Dec-17
That's awesome video !! Those boys were playing for keeps !! I can't imagine being that close to that intensity on the ground !!

08-Dec-17
Awesome stuff! Bruce was this Mass?

08-Dec-17
Deanman, no clue where or who it was. A buddy sent it to me and I just figured that being interested in all things whitetail, a bunch of you guys might appreciate it.

08-Dec-17
According to his FB profile

Todd Anderson Lives in Milan, Illinois

08-Dec-17
Very interesting! Not sure I would've been as close as that guy. Also, sounds very little like the ridiculous noises I make with my "rattle bag," or even when I've previously carried the jugular-piercing rattling antlers around my neck. Very eye-opening.

08-Dec-17

Belchertown Bowman's Link
Jeb try these,.. link

very realistic sound,.. for me the cadence of the fight is what I was lacking on knowledge,.. much more breaks or pauses then I thought,.. my prior rattles must have sounded more like an antler got stuck in a blender,.. I will tone it down a bit and stretch it out a bunch...

Agreed,.. eye opening

Next year anyone new to rattling who is going out to rattle should review the tape LOL

• Sitka Gear