Pi 07-Dec-17
peterk1234 07-Dec-17
Pi 07-Dec-17
mrw 07-Dec-17
Pi 07-Dec-17
bowandspear 08-Dec-17
DeanMan 08-Dec-17
07-Dec-17
Forecast is a changin'. Now it looks like the State may get coated with the white stuff :)

07-Dec-17
Free Cocaine every body ! Peter just made the announcement ! OH ,Oh. sorry ... never mind . SNOW !

07-Dec-17
Ok. I am jonesing right now. Even if I don't see a deer, the thought of possibly seeing fresh prints in the snow has me bouncing off the walls. I will not be able to sleep for the next two nights.

07-Dec-17
Here's a little hint, instead of looking at the tracks the animals make, look for the animals making the tracks.

To many guys spend to much time looking down, trying to find tracks, droppings any sign of deer. Keep looking up, sometimes they jump and really don't go far. If you're gun hunting use some Benoit tactics.

07-Dec-17
Good advice M, The snow white background will make seeing them far easier . Keep your head up .

07-Dec-17
Hmm ,.. thanks ,.. ya i guess staring at boots does not Deer see. Thats Yoda talk cause ,.. The Last Jedi opens soon. Whoot!!!!

07-Dec-17
You are a funny man BB with all sorts of strengths. We are fortunate to have you here.

A Good Buddha Yoda make ! Hmmmmm,

07-Dec-17
Good point about looking up. Actually I just got a harness for my binos in the mail today. I was planning to bring them with me. I really am on a mission at this point. Would a drone be considered over the top? :)

07-Dec-17
I think so Peter. Save it for summer fun. Google maps will do well to show you the lay of the land . Then figure out how they use it . Be there when they are ... I know ! But try.

07-Dec-17
Next 2 days should be nice hunting days! I took tomorrow off, cold in the morning and not really warming up all day. SSW winds down here, perfect for a spot I have always gotten big bucks on camera. Saturday some snow, cold, and the winds switch to NNE. I've got a stand for NNE in the middle of a swamp where the deer go to hide during gun season.And my midget wants to whack a doe.

07-Dec-17
Peter Dinklage is hunting with you ?

08-Dec-17
Phhhhhhhh spit my coffee out Pi. I have been looking forward to sat all week, now with the heavier accumulation and rain mix in forecast in SC Z11 I'm going to bring the blind. If it's pretty out and slow take a walk leaving a little magic scent for the curious to follow. Then go back and warm up. If I bring the heater maybe one will want to come inside with me and warm up.

08-Dec-17
Muzzy you are right on with that, I still make that mistake of looking at tracks rather than looking for the deer! Great advice.

• Sitka Gear