buzz bait man 11-Dec-17
hookman 11-Dec-17
Babysaph 12-Dec-17
hookman 12-Dec-17
Babysaph 13-Dec-17
hookman 14-Dec-17
Babysaph 14-Dec-17
08-Dec-17
Deer activity has slowed to nothing on my trail cam, literally nothing in 4 days. Anybody else experiencing this?

08-Dec-17
Yep. The same here. They are on their winter patterns now. Find the best food source and you will find the deer. They won’t be bedding far from the food.

08-Dec-17

hoppies56's embedded Photo
hoppies56's embedded Photo
Yes, bucks have gone back to nite movement

09-Dec-17
It's almost a relief to hear this. I thought something bad was going on in my area.

10-Dec-17
The 5 remaining deer in Pendleton county are not moving either.

11-Dec-17
What are you going to do with all those deer J.R.?

11-Dec-17
Guess I better save some for next year.

11-Dec-17
dont think they ever quit moving at night just where hard to get on trail cam for about 3 weeks

11-Dec-17
I know that here in Mason county the deer numbers are really low. The kill is way down and I have not seen anything close to normal numbers. I don't see any one problem, just a combination of things.

12-Dec-17
I am not sure what the answer is either. I am in the woods a lot and don't see many deer. I have kind of given up on it here.

12-Dec-17
I am not saying I know everything about deer but I have been bow hunting for 57 years and have seen the times when it was rare to see a deer and the sign is not there, the deer herd is hurting.

13-Dec-17
I think the answer Hookman is to kill more does and up the buck limit to 5 bucks. This will balance the herd and increase more deer. Also allow the rifle season to come in when bow season does and let it run until Dec 31.

14-Dec-17
You think way too much J.R.. Think maybe you should be a DNR director. Lol

14-Dec-17
I have been told I think waaaay too much. I'm working on it.,

• Sitka Gear