Bou'bound 12-Dec-17
Wayniac 13-Dec-17
Gwiz 13-Dec-17
hogthief 13-Dec-17
tompolaris 13-Dec-17
08-Dec-17

fishon's embedded Photo
fishon's embedded Photo
This is my first post here I have been hunting this buck for 3 years was a 12 pointer then a14 then this year n 18 pointer . This year a good friend of mine acquired a spot right across the st from me and saw this deer on his camera and has hunted all year hard for him I decided to not hunt my spot so we didn’t compete and actually took my stand out . Well I acquired a new property Sunday a 1.5 miles away set up my stand and hunted today for the first time . At 345 I had 4 does come in and this guy came crashing through the river chasing them right to me giving me an easy 25 yard shot . Perfect double lung shot he ran 20 yards and piled up . Can’t. Believe I moved my stands off the property hoping my. Buddy would get it and I get him 1.5 miles away .

08-Dec-17

fishon's embedded Photo
fishon's embedded Photo

08-Dec-17
Congratulations. It was meant to be yours. Enjoy the spoils of your hard work and sportsmanship. It looks as if it has a Damascus fur.

08-Dec-17
Wow - what a beast. Love the story too... Enjoy it!

08-Dec-17
Mike drop’

09-Dec-17
Wow

09-Dec-17
Awesome awesome buck. This buck is maybe related to one I have been hunting for years. Was this southern FF county?

09-Dec-17
That deer must've traveled from Ohio....lol

Fantastic buck and yes, once in a lifetime animal. So cool.

09-Dec-17
Congrats! Buck of a lifetime

09-Dec-17
Congrats Mark!! That is a CT Giant! Wow!

09-Dec-17
Great deer Mark, Congrats! Tons of character in that rack. The history that you have with him makes it that much sweeter.

09-Dec-17
Fishing, now that's a beast! Love it when you get the buck you're after.

09-Dec-17
Congratulations, great buck and wonderful photos. I hope your friend appreciates the irony in your move and still getting him. Then again, could there be a twin?

09-Dec-17
What an amazing buck, congrats to you. Thats awesome!!

09-Dec-17
Wow made my jaw drop congrats!

09-Dec-17
Holy shit!!!!! That was my first response. Congrats on a super siper buck. As you said " a buck if a lifetime".

09-Dec-17
Just Awesome! Congrats

09-Dec-17
Congratulations again, a buck of a lifetime any where in the country not just CT!

09-Dec-17
Very nice!!

09-Dec-17
Wow!! Awesome buck, congrats.

09-Dec-17
Congratulations!

09-Dec-17
That's incredible!! If something like that walked up to me, I'm not sure I could confidently take a shot. I would be so excited and awe struck. I might have a heart attack. Lol Wow. Congrats

09-Dec-17
Mark, congrats you finally got the big boy!!

09-Dec-17
Congrats!!! That's awesome!

09-Dec-17
World class deer but more impressive is your a world class person! You gave up ur spot so ur buddy could get him. Wish there were more selfless people like you. Congratulations Sir!!

09-Dec-17
Congrats!!! What a tru Connecticut giant!

09-Dec-17
that's awesome mark.....when I saw that pic pop up on my phone this am my jaw dropped! Congrats again....hell of a year for you. oh....and post up a pic of your other "little buck" you got this year!

09-Dec-17

fishon's embedded Photo
fishon's embedded Photo
Thanks Jason was a unforgettable year hers my other. Buck

10-Dec-17
Mark, Great story and wonderful deer, looks like you are having a hunting season of a lifetime! You will soon have to build an addition for your heads. Keep enjoying the fishing and hunting our area provides.

10-Dec-17
Congrats on the beast of a deer and kudos to you for taking the high road and giving your friend the time and space to try and get him. You are a class act.

11-Dec-17
Mark liked we talked about a truly giant. When you sent me the pic in Oct and said #1 on the hit list, I knew then it might be some kind of record. then when I got the text and Pic when you got'em I couldn't be happier for someone who put a a lot a lot of hard work in. Congrats again buddy. Now if you give up hunting because I don't think you can top that one, I be than happy to keep some of those stands warm for you lol

11-Dec-17
Congrats that is an awesome deer and it's encouraging to see positive results from unselfish karma

11-Dec-17
Fishon - you got both of those bucks this year? Now that's just showing off! Great year and congrats!

11-Dec-17
Congratulations Mark, what a great story and true monarch of the woods. Well deserved for one of the best outdoors man I know.

11-Dec-17
Congratulations FISHON! That's an operational definition of "Deer Woods Karma". Thanks for sharing.

11-Dec-17
Congratulations, that is truly a deer of a life time. Great story, good karma come to those who do good deeds.

12-Dec-17
great deer well done

13-Dec-17
Awesome - congrats!

13-Dec-17
In the words of Frank Barone "Holy Crap" Great job ! Good to see deer like that do exist in ct.

13-Dec-17
nice! what are you shooting?

13-Dec-17
Beautiful trophy of a lifetime congrats

• Sitka Gear