GF 13-Dec-17
steve 13-Dec-17
DeerDan 13-Dec-17
GF 13-Dec-17
SILVERADO 14-Dec-17
soapdish 14-Dec-17
soapdish 14-Dec-17
12-Dec-17
Took a Blackpowder buck (spike) in Wilton on Friday. Some what frustrated do to the fact that someone is driving a Quad ATV thru the area and it has changed the entire area. This area remote and full of wildlife has become much more barren due to the ATV activity. I used to see deer all the time even if they were out of range, also saw Bobcat, coyote, fox, etc. The ATV activity is illegal but the driver would be tough to catch. The area is ripped up, what a shame.

12-Dec-17
Set up a camera were you see the guy going buy or a plot watcher even better ask the neighbors who has a quad he cant be far from the property and call the cops you have the number .The lack of wildlife might be the hurting that is getting done on that property .How many deer were killed there this year ?? Steve

12-Dec-17
I called in the same type of thing saturday. 2 kids on quads ripping the place up. Thankfully i was in Harwinton just a mile from DEEP HQ. The noise stopped in about 15 minutes. Might take a little longer in wilton.

12-Dec-17
We need to figure a way to clone tommy z..todays deep is useless

12-Dec-17
Does DEEP actually respond to complaints cause I have guy adjacent to property I'm hunting and he's always harassing me either by taking my memory cards or driving his atv on the land I'm hunting. Now this am on the way in I notice atv tires tracks and a bloody drag marks in the snow that I'm sure I'm going to follow to his house when I climb down. Thinking of calling on him. Been years he's been bothering me!

12-Dec-17
If the drag/tracks are coming off your property then you probably have a complaint..sd cards are going to be harder to prove unless you have a pic of him..call anyway cant hurt to get their opinion

12-Dec-17

DeerDan 's embedded Photo
Well I was wrong it appears to be coyote kill but he did take a look around on his atv.

12-Dec-17
There are scumbags every where. My buddy has been having the same problem as you guys with ATV idiots and yesterday I went to one of my spots to check my camera and it was stolen. Oh if I could have gone there on Sunday I might be in jail today! The guy stole my camera with snow on the ground. I was able to track him all the way to the road but the road was bare by yesterday.

12-Dec-17
Real BP? Don’t see a lot of that anymore.... nothing more exhilarating to me than waiting for the smoke to clear and reveal the outcome of a shot from the .54..... A lot harder on the ears than a bow, though...

Sorry to hear you’re having so much trouble with the Outlaws, guys... that would drive me nuts. Makes me glad that I don’t mess with ‘em... of course, I don’t shoot a lot of deer, either!

12-Dec-17
Ads holes on atv are screwing my property up also. They have the place torn to shit they are ruining the creek bed and wet land also.

12-Dec-17

The more I think about that carcass was probably dumped there 100 yards from my stand. Let me just say this guy is not my kinda guy, I tried being cool with him but he's very sneaky and lies allot. Last year during first snow i went there to look for tracks and check my camera and card was gone and fresh atv tracks going to his back yard. I call him and ask about it and he says I wasn't him so I gave him the old double camera trick and I saw him take it, then he confessed and said he had it.

I just keep going and do my own thing cause I know it eventually catches up to them some how some way.

But I did see a bobcat from the stand today and that was pretty cool!

12-Dec-17
Shove some pogies in his exhaust..lol

12-Dec-17
Had that issue on Sunday guy on atv other on snowmobile

12-Dec-17
Under his seat be better! Your knees are bad but your memory is going strong.

12-Dec-17
deerdan...spy point cams have a cable lock security systems standard ....when you use a cable lock you can't open them to get the card....that is what I like them...I use the python cable locks....have not lost one yet and I have them on state land,...knock on wood

12-Dec-17
Dan, that carcass was dumped there Never saw yotes leave one like that

12-Dec-17

Buckiller- Do you think it would be this bloody if it was dumped? I'm trying to give him the benefit of a doubt.

13-Dec-17
SWK / Steve, It is private property, i have notified authorities about the issue, but it is a remote location, and he comes thru at different times. Our camera has taken pictures of him driving thru our set-up. So far he has not taken anything. It does appear to have effected the wildlife in the area as I have hunting this area for several years, and in years past I have seen many more deer and other types of wildlife. The pictures show a male on the quad but he would be tough to ID from the photos. Steve to your point deer have been taken from this site this year.

13-Dec-17
If you are on stand while it happens call the local police. Regarding trespassing. Especially if there is snow on the ground. Even if he is gone shouldn’t be hard to figure out where he comes in and leaves. I know one Wilton Cop who would love to catch the guy.

13-Dec-17
“Do you think it would be this bloody if it was dumped?”

What do the tracks say?

13-Dec-17
Regarding the deer being taken ,and with the pleasure of hunting I bet the deer have moved off the property . That spot gets hit pretty hard every year, Do you still get night time photos ?? Steve

13-Dec-17
I'm sure it was dumped!

13-Dec-17
I can't tell.. only see the one boot-print.

Seems unlikely that a human hunter would leave a bunch of tufts of hair scattered around like that , but to get the bones gnawed that clean, you would think there would be a LOT of coyote tracks right nearby...

14-Dec-17
Werewolf definitely

14-Dec-17
Chubaca

14-Dec-17
Any pics of this spike or is that the bones of the one in the pic?

• Sitka Gear