Mad dog 15-Dec-17
GAFFER1 18-Dec-17
zeeker35 20-Dec-17
pogo 20-Dec-17
Arrowone 20-Dec-17
13-Dec-17

GAFFER1's embedded Photo
GAFFER1's embedded Photo
The landowner has been seeing this fawn the last three weeks with an arrow in it's shoulder, including this morning. The fawn has been showing up in the oaks behind his house many mornings. I plan on taking my ML out Friday and Saturday AM to try to make it happen. Not much meat but it doesn't do anyone any good to see that walking around. He would take it but he is tagged out.

13-Dec-17
good luck. I'm shocked it hasn't broken off?

13-Dec-17
I agree to try and get the deer..... But - Shooting fawns "healthy" I couldn't get myself to do it........who does that and can sleep at night......

13-Dec-17
Just saying…that is a superficial wound. That arrow will fall out and the deer will be fine…consolation if you don't get 'em. Looks bad. I'd let him walk…could turn into a great deer.

14-Dec-17
It does look healthy but why take a 100% deer when you can take one that is not. I’m sure that has to be painful when the arrows bumps trees. I would take it.

15-Dec-17
I hunt for meat and don't get out that much living in the city. I sleep well. I agree, bad publicity, but will likely survive. Mad Dog

18-Dec-17
Well, saw ten, but not the one I was after, I had a doe and her two fawns bed 40 yards from me for over two hours, calling it the end of the season now.

20-Dec-17
Mad Dog Sleep Well by shooting fawns - I bet your family would be proud if you told everyone at dinner you shoot fawns....Live on

20-Dec-17
Zeeker35...... your comment about Mad dog is uncalled for! You do not know anything about the man.

20-Dec-17
Seeker 35 how dare you judge what another hunter decides to legally shoot. Mind your own business and let people enjoy the sport how they see fit.

• Sitka Gear