Mathews Inc.
Thinking about 2018......partnering
Colorado
Contributors to this thread:
jordanathome 13-Dec-17
13-Dec-17
I may be pissing in the wind, but hell, it is worth a try.

I am thinking about archery elk 2018 OTC and I would like to team up with a hand or two for at least part of the season. I prefer CO residents, just cause it is easier to share scouting and get together for planning. I live and work in the Louisville/Lafayette/Erie area. I looked at 28 but am thinking that would be pissing in the wind unless I hook up with someone who has that unit figgered out and is willing to take me on. Not likely. I get it.

I won't have as much time to hunt this year because I won't be able to hunt within an hour of my home, unlike last year. I'd like to block out a solid 4-5 days straight and throw in some long weekends here and there.

I like truck camping for comfort but am not against spiking out....hell I did 13 days solo spiked out in 2017 packed in over 2 miles. I prefer to hunt solo and share camp and camp duties. If one of us scores, and we both work up and pack out the animal, I expect to share the meat but that is negotiable.

I've posted on here since 2006. Never filled a tag. Had plenty of opportunities. I always find elk, get close, I just ain't so good at closing the deal........sux to be me. You want to know my hunting approach, there is plenty of stories I've posted describing in detail (some say too much detail) on how I do my thing.

I am not looking to start a thread. No reply to this posting is requested or desired.

PM me please.

Cheers!

• Sitka Gear