xi 27-Dec-17
trutalkergr 27-Dec-17
jdrdeerslayer 28-Dec-17
Oneday121o 28-Dec-17
xi 28-Dec-17
drslyr 28-Dec-17
xi 28-Dec-17
14-Dec-17
Local EPO donated a big 8 pt that was baited and poached in W.S., Springfield sportsman club got it. Guys neighbor turned him in, shot it off his deck according to the EPO. Anyone belong to the club ?

14-Dec-17
I will be joining it next year.

14-Dec-17
I want a follow up on the feud that is about to get going. Awful risky business. ( Edit : The neighbors may not be getting along after being turned in )

14-Dec-17
Bummer to hear about a poaching situation... But glad the meat will go to good use!

14-Dec-17
PI, what's the feud. They donate all the time out here, especially a moose kill. What's funny is it can't go to the jails or homeless shelters anymore.

14-Dec-17
Xi- The neighbor ratting on a neighbor may not end well. Stationary target and all. Apparently the poacher is a good shot ...

I fully approve of the good work of the enforcing agency .

There is a lot of that poaching business going on . I have seen too much of it .

27-Dec-17
Shot on Gooseberry Ln. , had all the neighbors written permission because the deer are a problem. Neighbors saw he had a corn pile and reported him for attracting all the deer with his corn. He tried to say the corn was for birds and squirrels. This is directly from WSPD.

27-Dec-17

28-Dec-17
sounds like he would of been ok if he didn't have corn out.....

28-Dec-17
Lol, ratted out by the neighbors...

28-Dec-17
Exactly what they said, had written permission and everything, even checked it in. Busted by the bait !

28-Dec-17
Does this individual have a name. Innocent until proven guilty of course.

28-Dec-17
I don't have one, contact MA EPO s' on a freedom of information act.

• Sitka Gear