gobbler 16-Dec-17
hookman 16-Dec-17
babysaph 17-Dec-17
16-Dec-17

Smile maker 's embedded Photo
Last years deer
Last years deer
Please help I have bee hunting this bear in Ritchie co for the last 5 years. Everyone sees this guy but me and in all fairness I live in the Berkeley co so I'm not always there I get tons of picks but it's like he taunting me. I spend over 20 days a year commuted to him and I'm starting to lose my mind. Need to go somewhere else and get this monkey of my back but the only experience with public land was sleepy creek wma and those lunatics almost shot me so I'm a little skittish. However I have 5 free days after Christmas and I'm thinking southern wv but after that I'm at a loss any help would be greatly appreciated.

16-Dec-17

Last years deer
Last years deer
Please help I have bee hunting this bear in Ritchie co for the last 5 years. Everyone sees this guy but me and in all fairness I live in the Berkeley co so I'm not always there I get tons of picks but it's like he taunting me. I spend over 20 days a year commuted to him and I'm starting to lose my mind. Need to go somewhere else and get this monkey of my back but the only experience with public land was sleepy creek wma and those lunatics almost shot me so I'm a little skittish. However I have 5 free days after Christmas and I'm thinking southern wv but after that I'm at a loss any help would be greatly appreciated.

16-Dec-17

16-Dec-17

gobbler's embedded Photo
gobbler's embedded Photo

16-Dec-17
Looks like that bear was hungry!

17-Dec-17
nice bear smile maker

• Sitka Gear