Gene 19-Dec-17
drslyr 19-Dec-17
spikehorn 20-Dec-17
>>---CTCrow---> 20-Dec-17
tobywon 20-Dec-17
Richm444 21-Dec-17
19-Dec-17

Richm444's Link
I love this youtube channel. Guy quarters up a mule deer in his living room. Oh yeah my wife would love that man

19-Dec-17
I did it for years on the kitchen island, her only rule was it had to be skinned before it was carried in the house! The first year we moved in together, she was shocked, but I told her it was the same as having a steak on the counter... just more... hahaha. I have a butcher station in the walk in cooler now, so I only vacuum seal inside these days.

19-Dec-17
I usually quarter it up and bring it in the kitchen to break down and package, it's my house also.

19-Dec-17
i am single and I would not do that ....who wants to clean up the mess

19-Dec-17
I have boned quarters in my kitchen.

My dad said he and his roommate used to butcher deer in the shower of his dorm while in college in Vermont. No idea if he was telling the truth on that.

19-Dec-17
I did some boning in the shower during college too ;)

19-Dec-17
Was that back in the don't ask don't tell years? ;o)

19-Dec-17
I always clean fish in the kitchen and also clean pheasants in the kitchen as well. My wife has no problem with that but gutting and skinning a deer in the house would not go over well. I would say that boning out skinned quarters wouldn't be an issue though.

19-Dec-17
Thats why I'm single. I'll clean gut and skin an elephant on the brand new white carpet in the living room ifin I feel like it and NOBODODY GONNA TELL ME DIFFERENT.

20-Dec-17
Marry the right woman, not a problem for me!

20-Dec-17
LMFAO @ "Was that back in the don't ask don't tell years? ;o)"

20-Dec-17
Whatever floats your boat, but last thing I would ever do is skin a deer in my house, especially with the ticks and other bugs. Skinned quarters no problem, do it all the time. I just don't get why this guy on you tube was so scared to skin a deer and break it down with on and off rain showers. In 30 minutes or so the outside work would be done. I guess it makes for good entertainment.

21-Dec-17
I quarter mine outside - wash them in the mudroom sink and bring them in the kitchen to butcher up on a big cutting board.

My dogs devour the leg bones on the deck and are very happy

• Sitka Gear