SixLomaz 20-Dec-17
grizzlyadam 20-Dec-17
jax2009r 20-Dec-17
Oneeye 21-Dec-17
jax2009r 22-Dec-17
bigcountry 22-Dec-17
Rackem 23-Dec-17
20-Dec-17
I think 2018 I will treat myself to a new Bow...I have had my DXT now for 10 years

the new mathews looks nice...Anyone shoot the new Hoyt?

20-Dec-17
I did and ordered the RX 1 Ultra

20-Dec-17
My bowtech is 20 years old and still new:)

20-Dec-17
BBB, is it possible that your bow is still new because you actually use it once every 16 years?

Joke aside I admire your resolution and charcter steength. I have to admit that I have 5 compound bows, 3 crossbows, and 6 traditional bows. I really need help, professional help I am talking about, to stop collecting bows. I use a bow every season since i began hunting with arrows instead of bullets. Then i place them in a bow case on a shelf. Sad, very sad.

20-Dec-17
Ha, I've had my DXT about the same. I get a new bow every ten years weather I need to or not. Really love my DXT, but the new mathews looks like it may be the replacement.

20-Dec-17
Grizz.... I was thinking the same.... I am going to shot the Matthew's and the hoyt and see what happens

21-Dec-17
Got to go shoot many bows. A few years ago I was set on hoyt carbon. When I shot the bow was so light the post shot jump of the bow turned me off. I then tried a few pse bows and liked them was really close. I then shot an matthews And really like the draw and lack of post shot vibration on one of them (chill). Everyone is different and I'm not a Matthews fan boy. Just saying every bow is different even within same manufacturer.

22-Dec-17
I am buying a matthews or a Hoyt ...if they dont feel as good as my matthews DXT then I just wont buy one

22-Dec-17
Had my Bowtech for 9 yrs now....still some good years left in her......

23-Dec-17
I have a 2014 Hoyt spyder carbon. The camo started to peel last year. Halls arrow sent it back Hoyt. The redipped the camo at no cost and it looks brand new. Hoyt backs their product, worth the money.

• Sitka Gear