Aspen Ghost 23-Dec-17
Paul@thefort 23-Dec-17
Glunt@work 23-Dec-17
>>>---WW----> 24-Dec-17
fubar racin 24-Dec-17
Bowhunter* 03-Jan-18
Paul@thefort 03-Jan-18
21-Dec-17
I did not know this until this weekend when I was out east duck hunting and thought I would travel up there. Closed for sure. Paul

21-Dec-17
That town has been hit hard.

21-Dec-17
So I did not actually go to the store in Sidney and was just relying on what I was told. So I just called the Sidney store and spoke with the operator. She said the store is open through January, but could not comment on the Administration Bld's future or the actual future of the store on the HIll. Paul

21-Dec-17
Takes this for what it's worth; I called the toll free number and the customer service person and his supervisor haven't heard anything about closing the store. I then called Sidney direct and the operator said she hasn't heard anything and gave me the holiday hours and days they're open thru New Years. It'll be interesting to see where the truth lies and whether they are doing a "cover up."

21-Dec-17

trublucolo's Link

21-Dec-17
Anyone looking to get a lot of home for your dollars could do well in Sidney. Some of the guys in the admin building built some very nice places/properties. Finding a decent paying job will be a bit harder.

22-Dec-17
Corporate mergers are never good for most of the employees. My wife has worked at HP for 25 years, the last 10 years have been disasterous for employees while the people at the top make obscene windfalls. Sad deal for most.

22-Dec-17
I never have cared for Bass Pro and have drastically cut my shopping at Cabela's since this all started. Which is sad as they are only 3 1/2 miles from my house.

22-Dec-17
Colorado Cabela's stores have supported the CBA during the past few years. They currenty gave me $1200 of product for the CBA Banquet plus they gave CBA $4000 to picture logo one of the CBA trailers. Yes, we do conduct shoots at their stores using the CBA trailers. Now, Bass Pro, not any donations.

23-Dec-17
The local news just reported that Cabelas announced to their employees today that all Nebraska stores will stay open.

23-Dec-17
What a great Christmas present for sure. I can not imagine the heartache over this issue of closing.

23-Dec-17
Glad the brick and mortar store employees got some good news. Online sales are bigger than in-store sales and Sidney has the admin building as well. There are a lot of folks in the big building behind the Sidney store who didn't get good news.

24-Dec-17
Rumor Central!!!!!!!!!!! Isn't it amazing how some people on here seem to now more about this than even the management or employees of Cabelas or Bass Pro???

24-Dec-17
im making a cabelas run to sidney friday, sure aint the same since my buddies left over the merger but still better than going to the colorado cabelas stores.

03-Jan-18
Actually Paul@thefort, Bass Pro Denver has done a ton for the CBA. They invited us to run the hot dog stands at their stores many times and with the revenue from that we were able to get the Garfield Public Archery Range up and running. We also brought in a good deal of revenue to the CBA for years doing those hot dogs stands. They also invite us annually to their Fall Hunting Classic to hold a booth and sell memberships. They have donated to many banquets and Jamborees and also give $500 annually to the Ted Nugent Kamp for Kids. Bass Pro Denver has been very good to the CBA and other like organizations in Colorado. They also host our monthly CBA Beginner Archery and Beginner Bowhunter Classes that brings in memberships to the CBA.

03-Jan-18
Rose. my mistake and my understatement of Bass Pro's contribution to the cBA.

• Sitka Gear