stillhunter 23-Dec-17
Sosso 23-Dec-17
stillhunter 23-Dec-17
bowandspear 23-Dec-17
MA_Bowhunter 23-Dec-17
Pi 23-Dec-17
stillhunter 23-Dec-17
23-Dec-17
I’m headed out ughhhh I guess can’t shoot them on the couch. I’ll go for a walk. Maybe see some tree rats

23-Dec-17
Have to be honest. Just don't have it in me this morning. Sitting in my lazy-boy chair, which probably says it all. Good luck today!

23-Dec-17
I try not to be visible on a Saturday. But I will go out later for a walk in a remote spot . ( An un-desterbed space.) They got to be somewhere right ? If only the farm close by allowed it ...

23-Dec-17
Deer moving. Heard them near houses

23-Dec-17
I guess we are all in the same boat today. I couldn't get up for this weather either. I'll have breakfast with family and then see if wife will let me leave her with the kids and I can go hunting. Issue for me is that all week, the wife and kids are home, so she will be upset with.me for leaving so much for hunting. Oh well. Best of luck guys and gals.

23-Dec-17
Soaked cold saw 2 but now it’s pouring calling it a say

23-Dec-17
I was out for the AM, man the snow was crunchy. Spooked one at long range, but good to be out!

23-Dec-17
Nothing but rain rain rain. Over here on the S/E side we are in another world. No snow left . Long gone !

23-Dec-17

stillhunter's embedded Photo
stillhunter's embedded Photo
Lots of tree limbs crashing down from the ice. If the deer where smart they would get out in front of me where its safer. Then again if i were smart I'd be where its warm and dry.

23-Dec-17
Stillhunter, are you in Sterling? Stay safe.

You guys are awesome getting out there. Persistence!

23-Dec-17
Ashby. The school bus payed off last year in the rain, so why not

23-Dec-17
Loud walk out!! The good news is that I think my foot falls were muffled by falling ice packed trees and branches...ugh

23-Dec-17
I made so much noise coming in hear that i didnt see a bird for two hours. Im staying till dark.

23-Dec-17
Still hunter that's cool!good shooting windows.

Pi I here ya this freezing rain all day is a bummer. But.... I think we have fresh snow coming Christmas day and I have a week off between that and New Year's. Excited.

23-Dec-17
B&S, that great, but did you look at the temps - below 0 almost every morning this week! Brrrr

23-Dec-17
Late morning -Mid day hunting for me , next week . Evening too, if it looks good. Mornings , if it looks too good to believe.

23-Dec-17
Nothing moving today. Its not over til its over. We will see what next week brings

• Sitka Gear