PushCoArcher 26-Dec-17
Skippy 28-Dec-17
BigOk 30-Dec-17
MichaelArnette 31-Jan-18
EmbryOklahoma 01-Feb-18
26-Dec-17

Tradman and Huntress's embedded Photo
We have several years worth of pictures of this old warrior. He moved most of the time at night and I have lots of pictures of him. We call him "High Tower" for obvious reasons...he is super Tall. This year I started seeing him in daylight but really late in the evening. I had already arrowed a dandy 162" buck in Oct so I wanted Cheryl to take a really good buck. We have 3 very good bucks on our ranch that were mature but not as old as high Tower. HT is 8 or 9 at least. Cheryl has been hunting for a mature buck all season but things just hasn't lined up for her. This evening about 5:15, High Tower comes out of his bedding area with good light. Cheryl arrowed him at 20 yards. I got a text from her that said, "I just shot a buck and hit looked good." I was excited and really didn't know which buck she shot but I knew it was one of the mature bucks we have been watching on trail cams. About 20 min later I texted her and ask if she needed anything before I head that way. She answered back, "Yeah i need help dragging!" I love those words! She had taken old High Tower! His health had begin to deteriorate and he lost weight. We found out that it appeared he had been gored by a tine from another buck in the intestine area. It was a timely harvest for an old warrior, and best of all, on Christmas Day!

26-Dec-17

Happy Hunter and her Guide! ;-)

26-Dec-17

A few nights ago. I have dozens of pics over the years. Very unique buck.

26-Dec-17
Congratulations on harvesting a true old monarch. Killing him on Christmas just makes it even more memorable.

28-Dec-17
Way to go Cheryl, congrats on a great buck!

30-Dec-17
Congrats

31-Dec-17

Thank you!

31-Jan-18
Congratulations!

01-Feb-18
That's a really cool buck, congratulations Cheryl!

05-Feb-18
Thanks guys!

Cheryl.

• Sitka Gear