RutnStrut 27-Dec-17
RutnStrut 27-Dec-17
lame crowndip 27-Dec-17
retro 27-Dec-17
ground hunter 27-Dec-17
Treefarm 27-Dec-17
RutnStrut 27-Dec-17
26-Dec-17
I am down to only 2, with 125 grain ferrule,,,,, anyone have any, they would want to sell or trade

26-Dec-17
Ground hunter, I heard the were discontinued. If you are thinking of a good broadhead for lighter draw weights I would look at NAP Hellrazors or Montec G5's. They have been the straightest broadhead I have had in a long time. I have never had one not spin true.

27-Dec-17
Thanks Mike,,,, I had the hell razors on my bench, but gave them away to a guy that needed them, for his cross bow,, they sharpen up nice,,,, I never could get a good edge on the Montecs,,,,, When I am back into my Hoyt by summer, I like the RC, put a big hole in the animal,,,,,,

tough head to find, might never find them again, easy to sharpen,,, I like that 3 to 1 design,,,,,,,

Magnus makes the snuffer, but they shortened it I guess for higher speed bows........

27-Dec-17
Groundhunter. Magnus sold the original Snuffer design to a different company. They are still being made. I'll see if I can find them and post a link. I still shoot some of the originals, great bh's.

27-Dec-17

RutnStrut's Link
I added the link to the company. But I believe they are out of stock right now.

27-Dec-17
You'd be hard-pressed to find a better broad head than the Magnus Stinger..They have a lifetime guarantee and they MEAN it.

27-Dec-17
Six woodsman broadheads and a file and your good to go.......

27-Dec-17
I got a package of Magnus Buzz Cuts for Christmas,,,,, never like the woodsman compared to the Razor Cap,,,, I like a vented head

27-Dec-17
I will second Lame Crowndips reference to Magnus guarantee. Mike Sohmn's runs a great company. I use their Black Hornets. Have used Buzzcuts, Snuffers, and SS Snuffers. All great heads but can't beat the unconditional Lifetime Guarantee. All time-tested solid designs. They have me as Lifetime customer.

27-Dec-17
I agree with Magnus being a great company. I use to shoot the Buzzcuts, Snuffers, and Snuffer SS. I bought some Black Hornets last year but haven't ran them through anything yet.

• Sitka Gear