RC 30-Dec-17
redbuffalo 02-Jan-18
RC 02-Jan-18
Rut Nut 02-Jan-18
redbuffalo 03-Jan-18
RC 03-Jan-18
Rut Nut 03-Jan-18
28-Dec-17
New Years Eve Day Shoot at Herminie Canceled due to the cold temperatures.

28-Dec-17
I guess it will be too cold for you Western PA boys.................................... don't want the icy wind blowing up your pink skirts! ;-)

28-Dec-17
Maybe Bobby can mail one of those deer kobassi sandwiches to me.

28-Dec-17
And I came home early just to come down there for my birthday cake.

29-Dec-17
From what Bob was saying last evening, the building has Heating issues and Frozen water pipes. In addition to what will be very cold temps outside on Sunday.

Red: I can mail you a "Slim Jim". Would that suffice?

29-Dec-17
Send him spam and a hog tag for Sheetz..:)

29-Dec-17
HC along with spam send them MMM a couple cans of beans and weenies, that ought to keep them toot'n into the New Year.

29-Dec-17
Be about the only weenies them boys got. LOL

30-Dec-17
Rut nut, it is the Southwest not the Northwest that complain of the cold. Over 100 inches of snow this month and still out hunting. Pasted up a doe last night at 20 yards but 3 hills from road. But love being out this time of year..

30-Dec-17
Pasted up a doe last night at 20 yards but 3 hills from road. And? Ya skeered to drag a deer 3 hills? LOL

02-Jan-18
Just getting smarter. Dragging in waist deep snow mot as much fun anymore.

02-Jan-18
Smart would be stay home:)

02-Jan-18
redbuffalo- sorry, I should not have lumped you NW guys in with the SW pansies! ANd good for you! At least there are STILL some MEN in the Western half of the state! ;-)

03-Jan-18
No problem. Oyster.

03-Jan-18
Rut, I haven't seen any posts about your late season hunts:)

03-Jan-18
Roy- I only have a 5C tag and a 2D tag left. (already filled my buck and 2 doe tags) So no tags left for my area. I couldn't do the hunt with Bowjo on Sat. cause I drove down to hunt bunnies with Stick n String on Sat. down in Juniata. That didn't quite work out how we planned, so nothing much to report! ;-) I'm still hoping to get down to 5C before the end of the late season. But it's a 90 min drive, so can't just do it any day of the week! ;-)

• Sitka Gear