MuskyBuck 31-Dec-17
Mike F 01-Jan-18
casekiska 01-Jan-18
stagetek 01-Jan-18
jjs 01-Jan-18
28-Dec-17

casekiska's embedded Photo
casekiska's embedded Photo
FYI... The WI Bowhunting Heritage Foundation was founded in 2004 and is a non-political group composed of a small number of bowhunters who have assumed the task of gathering, preserving, and displaying the history and artifacts of "modern era" bowhunting in Wisconsin. The group has created a bowhunting museum in Clintonville which hi-lights and displays our bowhunting heritage. The museum is normally open five days a week and admission is free. The public is invited. The WBHF created the WI Bowhunting Hall Of Fame in 2012 with the goal of recognizing and honoring those individuals who have made significant contributions to the sport of bowhunting in WI. The first three inductees were Roy I. Case, Norbert Mullaney, and Larry C. Whiffen Sr. In successive years the following individuals were inducted: Carl Hulbert, John Schoneike, Aldo Leopold, Art LaHa, and Bob & Ann Fancher. Gordon & Mimi Bentley will be formally inducted into the HOF at the 2018 WBH convention in Stevens Point. When available and donated, exhibits of the personal tackle of the inductees have been created and are on display at the museum. The newly prepared Bentley exhibit, which includes a brief biography is shown below:

28-Dec-17
Case - Thanks for posting. I remember the good old days shooting at Bentley's Madison Archery Center for Petrie Sports.

31-Dec-17
Who has been here? It sounds awesome, Case. I plan to make it to Clintonville in the next couple of months. I'll try to bring my son, brother and a friend and stop for a couple of Sundrops as well.

01-Jan-18
the museum holds a lot of history and is a great place to visit. I have been there a few times when I have stopped in to see Jean about some things. Easy to find, just south of Walgreen's on Main St.

01-Jan-18
If you go to the museum... The Bentley display has not yet been taken to the museum, I still have it at my home. I'll probably get it installed in the museum sometime in mid-January. Numerous other displays presently available for viewing however. If you plan to go to the museum please call ahead (715) 823-4670 to be sure the museum will open the day you want to go. (Free admission to the museum.) Your bowhunting history is there on display, you'll enjoy your visit!

01-Jan-18
The WBH Museum is a few miles south of my cabin, so I've been there a few times. It brings back many memories. Well worth a visit.

01-Jan-18
Would like to see Clark Gallop's films go there and into DVDs for purchase, classic Wi. bowhunting/whitetails movies.

• Sitka Gear